Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Hungarian Grand Prix

A thread hasn't been opened yet so here it is.

Bit of a hit and miss race, some can be boring but we've had crackers here in the past. Think of 1997, 1998, 2006, 2014 among others. Don't let Jules' passing disillusion you, this is motor racing after all. People die, fecal matter happens. Let's hope we put on a great race for him.

Everytime they show a shot of Carmen Jorda in the Lotus pitbox, I just can't help myself wondering if anyone there actually respects her. Especially when you see Jolyon Palmer in the same shot.

"Here we have our reserve driver, the current GP2-champion. Please make sure he stands behind this little group so that we can get a full shot of the eye-candy."

On a small note: Sergey Sirotkin had the pass of the year on Haryanto at the second-to-last corner in the last lap of the race. Unreal overtake, at a place nobody does it, he pulled it off. Haryanto lost his front wing in the process, but glad they didn't penalize him as that would've been absolutely pathetic.

Is Hamilton drunk? :joy:  Although looking back at it, Rosberg cut across him so he could only go off the track.

Rosberg cut across him, causing Lewis to swerve and drop a wheel on the grass. Tad bit dirty from Rosberg...

Ah yes and then there was Maldonado. Seriously, if that ended up in a Safety Car, I would've killed him.

So Kimi with a dead engine will get overtaken immediately, Rosberg and Hamilton will jump Vettel, Rosberg breaks away, pits, jumps Vettel again and then overtakes Hamilton at the end of the race.

Ha.

With prediction skills like that, it's a miracle my team is 2nd in the standings.