Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Hungarian Grand Prix

If Ricciardo gets a penalty, Verstappen is 3rd insane AND ROSBERG IS BEHIND HAMILTON HAHA

They should give Hamilton the same penalty they gave Kyvat. This race needs more penalties.

That was a brilliant race. Almost too brilliant. 

Was hoping for vestappen and Alonso on the podium if Ricciardo got a front wing change and Kvyat got a penalty, oh well, can't complain, Vettrl won :D

In a way I'm disappointed with certain things, but it's completely undeniable that that race was brilliant :) This is the kind of race we all watch F1 for!

Was hoping for vestappen and Alonso on the podium if Ricciardo got a front wing change and Kvyat got a penalty, oh well, can't complain, Vettrl won :D
Ricciardo did get a wing change.

Ricciardo did get a wing change.
IK, thought Alonso and Vestappen would jump the 2 red Bull's because of the wing change and Kvyat's penaty

If you look at it both Hamilton and Rosberg tried to take out Ricciardo but he kept on soldiering on haha.

If you look at it both Hamilton and Rosberg tried to take out Ricciardo but he kept on soldiering on haha.
Or.....Ricciardo saved F1 and eliminated Mercedes for our entertainment. He's the hero we need.

Haha yea, I take back my anger at Ricciardo from earlier, he saved me from the heartbreak of Rosberg finishing ahead of Hamilton ;)

What a race! As a Hamilton fan I'm gutted, but he still leads the championship and actually has a larger margin. The F1 fan in me though is buzzing, who says Formula 1 is boring? That was the race of the past two (three?) seasons.

Danny Ricciardo has a special place in my heart from this day on. His front wing deserves 25 points. 

Lewis got away might lucky today, he deserved a lot less than a 21 points lead but then again, Rosberg didn't deserve to close the gap at all given his rotten pace. 

Danny Ricciardo has a special place in my heart from this day on. His front wing deserves 25 points. 

Lewis got away might lucky today, he deserved a lot less than a 21 points lead but then again, Rosberg didn't deserve to close the gap at all given his rotten pace. 
The Honey Badger wasn't at fault, so really Nico deserves those 25 points for giving himself a puncture..... because that completley makes sense :p Rosberg tbh was just as bad as Hamilton today imo. Well, almost. When the SC came out I thought he was going to win it. And that would've been the **** result to end a race which was as great as that. 

Language guys