Jump to content Jump to content

2015 Hungarian Grand Prix

Mexicola

What a race! As a Hamilton fan I'm gutted, but he still leads the championship and actually has a larger margin. The F1 fan in me though is buzzing, who says Formula 1 is boring? That was the race of the past two (three?) seasons.
Danny Ricciardo has a special place in my heart from this day on. His front wing deserves 25 points. 

Lewis got away might lucky today, he deserved a lot less than a 21 points lead but then again, Rosberg didn't deserve to close the gap at all given his rotten pace. 
Danny Ricciardo has a special place in my heart from this day on. His front wing deserves 25 points. 

Lewis got away might lucky today, he deserved a lot less than a 21 points lead but then again, Rosberg didn't deserve to close the gap at all given his rotten pace. 
The Honey Badger wasn't at fault, so really Nico deserves those 25 points for giving himself a puncture..... because that completley makes sense :p Rosberg tbh was just as bad as Hamilton today imo. Well, almost. When the SC came out I thought he was going to win it. And that would've been the **** result to end a race which was as great as that. 

Language guys

Archived