Codemasters, you have just put the exact same Weekly Event back to back

@BarryBL

Just thought you should know that last weeks Event is now also this weeks Event. Japan Classic GP back to back. I get it's Christmas and people are away, but how do you explain 2019 having a new event this week but 2020 has the exact same one again? Somebody messed up. I'm sure everybody that looks forward to the Weekly Events will be thrilled to see the exact one they just did for a second week in a row.

It's actually really considerate of CM to encourage the disturbingly obsessed to have a week off from doing an event they've already done so they can enjoy this holiday week before the New Year.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blent said:

It's actually really considerate of CM to encourage the disturbingly obsessed to have a week off from doing an event they've already done so they can enjoy this holiday week before the New Year.

Or they could realize alot of people are still in lockdown and have very little to look forward to. So looking forward to a new event and getting the exact same one will be very disheartening for alot of people. If playing the game once a week is being disturbingly obsessed, I think you don't quite understand the definition of obsessed. But thanks for your argumentative comment. I myself could care less about the Event. I only did qualifying last week and this week I won't even do that. I do however care that alot of people will be upset by having the same event back to back. But you clearly know what's best for us all. It apparently bothers you that people like to play a game. 

Edited by Sir_Overtakesalot

2 hours ago, siewcaChaosu said:

Well... I always dreamed about doing the same weekly event (sic!) week after week...

Is this for real? Or will CM change it? 

It's for real. The same event 2 weeks in a row. It's supposed to be a Bahrain GP. They won't change it. When they go on holidays or it's a weekend, they don't exist to the paying customer