Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Unable to join multiplayer race when rating reaches A

• F1 2020 with logitec G26 wheel.  Once my safety rating reaches A (level 13 / silver 2), it takes ages (like today 50 mins) to get a multiplayer race happening.  Presumably there aren't any races with players of the same rating online at that time (UTC +10:30 @ 14:00) , so the game sets me up as a new multiplayer race and I have to wait until someone joins.  Obviously I don't want to wait this long all the time so it creates a situation where I crash into other players at this time to bring my rating down again. Can you guys make it so if I rejoin multiplayer after being the only racer in a lobby then I go to a lobby of lower rating that has some players in it already?
  • PS4
  • What version 70th edition ???
  • multi / ranked / 5 laps
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen? Yes, by getting the A ranking .......
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Crash the other players to reduce rating.....not really what I want to be doing.
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Logitec G26 Wheel
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.