Jump to content Jump to content

graphic bug: drivers without a body

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Never experienced in months with my 1st PS4, already the 2nd time I see it in few days of my 2nd PS4 (my son), just look at the images below.
We are in a 5 laps fast race in Austria (but yesterday same matter elsewhere). I also noticed a graphic error inside the track like a small flying (fixed) obstacle but you can go through it (only 1 in the whole track), but I have no picture/video, I think it may be related too.

• Platform

PS4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Don't know, just playing a couple of hours, "after a while" I got it.

• How do you make the problem happen?

Same as before.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Close the game and restart it.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Podium video

Drivers choice

IMG_3838.thumb.JPG.2c5370f630306473ced195cd4814d532.JPG

Report code

IMG_3839.thumb.JPG.1adf0f858eed714585c703ebfdb06c7b.JPG

Regards,
Nuv

Edited by Nuvolarix
10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Nuvolarix,

Does this happen in gamemodes like Career and MyTeam as well? Also, can you add your in-game graphics settings.

Hi @BarryBL thank you for reply :classic_smile:

Currently my son is playing only GP mode, so no Career/My Team (so far).

Do you mean these ones? I cannot find much more "graphics" in the PS4... (there was a 'veil' over the monitor but I think it's still visible)

Img_3850.thumb.jpg.2b6a0e00facef36c2a24669d65e9d984.jpg

Regards,
Nuv

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Nuvolarix,

Will be something like this. It's in Settings > Graphics Options > Advanced Setup

20210104160620_1.jpg

Hmm... I’m already in “Settings\Graphics Options” but I can see only the previous screenshot, I have checked once again, there is not any “Advanced Setup” there :classic_unsure:

May it be those options are available only in other platforms, e.g. PC?

@BarryBL

• Administrator

Let me double check. 2 weeks away from the game has left me a little rusty. PS4 base or Pro? Got any videos or highlights your could send over at all if possible.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm rusty. Can you confirm console type, and any videos added to this would be great.

12 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Let me double check. 2 weeks away from the game has left me a little rusty. PS4 base or Pro? Got any videos or highlights your could send over at all if possible.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm rusty. Can you confirm console type, and any videos added to this would be great.

PS4 Slim 500GB in this case

Currently I have not other videos to add to the one posted at the beginning of this thread, but I will do it as soon as I face the bug again (if that's what you mean @BarryBL).

Thanks,
Nuv

• Like 1