Auto vs Manual for Overtake & Fuel

Hi Everyone

I want some information which i cannot find anywhere and i think it would be useful for everyone.

So basically i want to know the speed/lap difference between having overtake and fuel on automatic compared to manual using it. 

There is plenty of videos showing the difference for Gears, Traction, Abs etc but never anything on Fuel and Overtake on automatic. 

The reason i ask is cause if i could eliminate as many distraction then the drive would be easier aslong as my lap times are not massively affected. 

So does anyone have any information for this especially any video?

I would do this myself but then my driving is not consistent while a pro/youtuber are consistent on their racing line and brake points etc.

Overtake and fuel is more effective over a race distance. If you have it on auto you lose that strategy during the race. 

5 hours ago, tarrantino said:

Overtake and fuel is more effective over a race distance. If you have it on auto you lose that strategy during the race. 

What about a 5 lap race? 

3 hours ago, Happy said:

What about a 5 lap race? 

Well you’d probably have a lap at most on overtake. Also depends on the fuel you have in the car. I only do 100% where strategy is key with overtake and fuel.