Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

The Connection Thread.

Deep sigh. MR KHAN INVADED INDIA! THAT IS A CONNECTION. THEN I CHANGED IT TO EGYPT. BECAUSE THERE IS A PLACE IN EGYPT CALLED GENGHIS KHAN, MAAS, CAIRO, EGYPT! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE SURE OF YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SAY I AM WRONG...Next Connection...Tarantulas. Yes they are spiders if you think I am wrong look here www.wikipedia.com/tarantulas
Chicken42 said:
Deep sigh. MR KHAN INVADED INDIA! THAT IS A CONNECTION. THEN I CHANGED IT TO EGYPT. BECAUSE THERE IS A PLACE IN EGYPT CALLED GENGHIS KHAN, MAAS, CAIRO, EGYPT! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE SURE OF YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SAY I AM WRONG...Next Connection...Tarantulas. Yes they are spiders if you think I am wrong look here www.wikipedia.com/tarantulas
Well, it isn't relevant now but Genghis himself didn't invade India. As for the place in Egypt, I'll take your word for it :)

Um, no. The North-West of India was invaded many times by the Mongols, however only during winter. The climate in India was too extreme for the Mongols, so conquering the whole of India wasn't a plausible idea. Instead, the mongols would wait until winter and raid towns in the North-East, plundering, looting etc. 

But anyway, going from Spiderman

Superheros.