Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

F1 2020 split screen with F1 classic: error Player 2

During Split screen multiplayer offline, only when using F1 classic cars, the P2 Player starts with a lap of advantage: P1 starts at lap 1/5, while P2 starts at lap 2/5.

I'm using the F1 2020 version 1.14 on PS4.

The problem happened several times while playing in split screen, only with F1 classic, on a 5 lap race. I saw the issue only on the track of Austria so far. We are both playing with the gamepad.

I attach a couple of screenshots: first one shows that the P2 seems to start the race with another car almost over it.

Second one shows that after the race start, as soon as P2 crosses the line, the lap counter increases to 2. 

• Agree 1

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnos

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

no error code  Classic spiltscreen, P2 starts on lap 2 

• Platform

xbox

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

multiplayer > spiltscreen 

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

yes, every time multiplayer > spiltscreen using a classic vehicle

• How do you make the problem happen?

as above 

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

turn off and on, delete and reinstall - no fix

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

controller (standard)

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

no