Jump to content Jump to content

Game crashes instantly after startup, EGO Dumper

ShirocoTV

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
    • everytime i try to start the game over steam, no matter in DX11 or 12 mode, the EGO Dumper comes up and the game crashed. i don't see any F1 2020 window. Game was fine before the 1.14 update. 44hours playtime
  • Platform
    • steam 
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
    • V1.14
  • Game-mode?
    • Any
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
    • Everytime
  • How do you make the problem happen?
    • Just start the game
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
    • reinstalled the game on 2 different SSD's, deleted everything, deinstalled Nvidia drivers with DDU
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
    • XBOX one elite controller (not connected)
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 
    • game don't start

DxDiag.txt

712959-20201230-192037-0.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of audio devices try thinning them out for testing, setting defaults in Windows, etc.

AURA software uninstall for troubleshooting.

Board make and model not in dxdiag. It helps and is requested in the suggested template for bug reporting. ASMedia USB chipset spotted too. Suggest reconfiguration once board is established.

all of those drivers, audio devices etc are on that pc since day 1 and i played the game for 44hours without a problem since release, till the december update. (new update from today, same problem)

but i disabled all audio devices and set it to default. same issue.

how do i change it to show up my board in the dxdiag and what is ASMedia USB chipset? The board is an Asus Crosshair VI Hero

i did almost everything, what i can do besides a complete new install of windows. but that's not a option for me, i don't format my pc for 1 game i played for 44hours and decided to not work anymore. all other game, programm works perfect. i don't change any drivers before the problem besides graphic drivers. there is no new device i bought or plugged in or anything.

like i said it's a Asus crosshair VI hero, now with the newest bios, i plugged all devices out with usb, deactivated all sound sources besides default. nothing worked. it's so frustrating...

5 hours ago, ShirocoTV said:

i did almost everything, what i can do besides a complete new install of windows. but that's not a option for me, i don't format my pc for 1 game i played for 44hours and decided to not work anymore. all other game, programm works perfect. i don't change any drivers before the problem besides graphic drivers. there is no new device i bought or plugged in or anything.

like i said it's a Asus crosshair VI hero, now with the newest bios, i plugged all devices out with usb, deactivated all sound sources besides default. nothing worked. it's so frustrating...

You should always be prepared to disaster recovery for any program or data that you value. I've probably reinstalled Windows three times during the life of this game. 

For sure, it's not fun. But if everyone else not here on the forum can play the game, then something is wrong in your installation. We only can go through the most likely things, or things that have given success previously.

So I'll refrain from elaborating with things to try, at your behest.

Not a option for me. I don‘t spend a whole day to get all my sound settings of my mixer and all other programmes/devices right, because a game decides to don‘t start anymore after 44hours without a problem.

if this the only way, F1 2020 stays deinstalled. 

Archived