F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
FORUM MAINTENANCE | 11/05/2021 AM Read more... ×

OF: Valley of Death missing

Hello. I never got the chance to play red rivers valley of death. Today i was going to buy it from PS3 store. 

Have you guys delisted the dlc? Its nowhere to be found. I did some digging aswell and no one understands why it suddently has dissapeared, sony hasnt delisted the dlc, unless you guys told sony to remove it.

Regards

On 1/1/2021 at 11:02 AM, DividedByMankin said:

Hello. I never got the chance to play red rivers valley of death. Today i was going to buy it from PS3 store. 

Have you guys delisted the dlc? Its nowhere to be found. I did some digging aswell and no one understands why it suddently has dissapeared, sony hasnt delisted the dlc, unless you guys told sony to remove it.

Regards

Hi. Do you have it on pc? If you do, I can send you a patch. Just copy the file into the game folder. 

6 minutes ago, Vova15 said:

Hi. Do you have it on pc? If you do, I can send you a patch. Just copy the file into the game folder. 

Hi. The reason i want it on ps3, is because of the achievements. Trophies and completion. I know its silly.

But thanks annyways👍

Not silly at all:) I really love this game, too. I think it's my last 'gaming passion' in my life. How old are you? I'm 39. I got all the trophies in this game. In the VOD, the hardest tropy to get is in the 'Last Stand' 

I made an unboxing video of a VERY RARE Chinese version of Operation Flashpoint Red River 

Your like/share/subsription will be greatly appreciated. It's my litte hobby now.

I'm just a beginner in this youtube thing. So if you have any advise, I will be grateful.

If you get to play the VOD and need any advice to get the trophies, do let me know. I managed to get all of them in a single player mode (few people played it) at the time. I'm not sure if you can see me in the leaderboards. In case you do, my name there is Volodymyr Sych (you could add me). 

I'm a HUGE fan of Operation Flashpoint Red River and Dragon Rising, although now, I'm more of a collector of OperationFlashpoint merchandise than a gamer.

27 minutes ago, DividedByMankin said:

Hi. The reason i want it on ps3, is because of the achievements. Trophies and completion. I know its silly.

But thanks annyways👍

...so if you need any advice, do let me know. 

1 hour ago, DividedByMankin said:

But thanks annyways👍

You know, being a big fan of this game, I've tried to get any response from the Codies regarding Operation Flashpoint's future, but they are just silent... It feels like they got so much s@*#tcriticism from fans for 'stealing' the great brand from bis's ArmA that they decided to abandon the title. I've personally played ArmA 1,2,3 but even Red River has more connetion to the original Flashpoint than ArmaA which is a great game,milsim.... Bit it's not Operation Flashpoint.

Red River is. 

3 minutes ago, Vova15 said:

You know, being a big fan of this game, I've tried to get any response from the Codies regarding Operation Flashpoint's future, but they are just silent... It feels like they got so much s@*#tcriticism from fans for 'stealing' the great brand from bis's ArmA that they decided to abandon the title. I've personally played ArmA 1,2,3 but even Red River has more connetion to the original Flashpoint than ArmaA which is a great game,milsim.... Bit it's not Operation Flashpoint.

Red River is. 

Yeah i really wanna do the operation flashpoint games on Playstation cause of trophies, but if i cant get the red rivers valley of death ,its no point. And i really dont understand why they would quietly remove it.

And i remember the old times with the very first operation flaspoint game on pc. I was a huge fan.

I wish they cared more about their fans. Cause after all we are the ones paying their salaries👍

I still have all arma games, arma3 i believe i still got on disc 👍 really awsome unboxing. I am 33 years.

1 minute ago, DividedByMankin said:

Yeah i really wanna do the operation flashpoint games on Playstation cause of trophies, but if i cant get the red rivers valley of death ,its no point. And i really dont understand why they would quietly remove it.

And i remember the old times with the very first operation flaspoint game on pc. I was a huge fan.

I wish they cared more about their fans. Cause after all we are the ones paying their salaries👍

I still have all arma games, arma3 i believe i still got on disc 👍 really awsome unboxing. I am 33 years.

Is it any disc version of red river that includes dlc?

Posted (edited)

Well,  there is no pc disc which includes VDO. I got all of the trophies an then wanted to play my favourite fte maps a few years later but couldn't do it cause I bought a new computer and could no longer download the content I had purchased through marketplace app... Anyway, I just found the addon online and downloaded it. Works like charm. 

Edited by Vova15

2 minutes ago, Vova15 said:

Well,  there is no pc disc which includes VDO. I got all of the trophies an then wanted to play my favourite fte maps a few years later but couldn't do it cause I bought a new computer and could no longer download the content I had purchased through marketplace app... Anyway, I just found the addon online and downloaded it. Works like charm. 

By the way, what do you think about my unboxing videos?