F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
FORUM MAINTENANCE | 11/05/2021 AM Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Rank Fix Suggestion

Most of the time, ranked lobbies are demolition derbies where 5 lap races are always/usually NOT won by the best player in the lobby (unless the map is more technical like Hungary or Baku).

To fix the reduction in points from finishing outside the top 50%, where the loss of points is due to someone driving into someone else. The game should remove the reduction in points if someone that finishes outside the top 50% has the fastest lap or the game could take the 3 best lap times of each driver and if someone that finishes outside the top 50% had the 3 fastest on average laps they  wouldn't see a reduction in points.

I've at several races in row where someone crashes in front of me and the game doesn't ghost them and I hit them ruining my front wing, I've been in lobbies where people just run into the front group on the first turns (BAKU, Italy, ect). I think the game needs a way of an out of a points reduction when it may be at no fault of there own.

In PC Lobbies it isn‘t any better 

However had some fun today Trying not to start from the Top of the grid - That is the way to survive first corner .... but not the way it was meant to be played ???

Either you have a Top Top Start - or you will be kicked first corner 

Best of all is if someone bumps into your car from behind and you get a collision warning because you used the brakes for the first corner.

so - The vast majority of the faster / skilled drivers take a Dsq in qualification lap and still win the race - after the demolition tooks place .

Codemasters - is That the Way F1 works ??? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I as well doubt the point system in place - as well the safety skill that has no effect - being punished for a track limit much harder versus a bumper ? 
However in the right group / with the right drivers Racing can make a lot of fun.

The Next thing is that there are still cheaters around . 
A guy in Austria yesterday nailed a 1.07.xx in wet conditions - the next best was about 1.13.xx 

F1 2020 is far from being perfect - but - it is still a game  and this is how we should look on it .

By the way - a very nice pleasant arcade Action are unranked Races without car damage ......