Jump to content Jump to content

First, hello.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Game crashes every single time while I try to continue My Team season or start a new one.

Error code CE-34878-0

• Platform

PS4 / PS4 PRO

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.14 - The latest version as it says..?

• Game-mode?

Any game mode.

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes, it’s crashing every single time.

• How do you make the problem happen? 1

I bought a F1 2020 on PS Store and try to play.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restarted console, initialized PS4 (I’ll never do it again unless you pay for my data\internet), downloaded and installed game again.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Original PS4 controller

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

• Screen recording on yt. It’s stops recording as the game crashes.

It’s 2.1.2021 and I can see people report this bug in several months.

I did all those steps my PS4 told me to do, and I did uninstalled the game, initialized my PS4, downloaded and installed game again and it didn’t help.

When can we get som working patch/update? As it is now, I can only be in the lobby, trying to start a game end with crash every single time.

‘I mean we paid for something that doesn’t work. If you can’t solve the problem I want a refund. 

Little update

I could see little bug, in main menu window as default is selected "Continue MyTeam Career", there I could see a name of the driver was the 2nd driver profil name I have never used in this game mode. 

I managed to start a game after deleting 2nd driver profile, 2nd badge and 2nd car painting profile. I deleted everything I didn’t use in this game mode. 

After one qualifying game crashed again. 

Then I’ve created a new car painting, new badge and new driver profile, I went to customize and changed those in the settings. Those settings we can choose which car, driver profil and badge is used where. 

hope it help.

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 11:29 PM, gussiop said:

exactly the same problem. word to word, exactly the same... Apparently, they dont care since so many people are having the exact same problem. 

You will see this thread is tagged with the developers. Please add error codes to the thread for now. This is Playstation specific.

[PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0 - Gameplay Issues and Bugs TA - Codemasters Community

Thread locked. Post over there.