Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15 Unanswered questions? Where do you ask questions?

I've asked questions in a few different areas but my posts do not show up under "Unanswered". Where the heck are you supposed to ask specific questions and get specific answers? Here are the few I have and maybe someone could get back with me:

Can we please get some adjustments for controller sensitivities on the PS4? Most importantly steering sensitivity.

MULTIPLAYER has a problem where my car turns into a ghost car whilst playing. Why is this?

Also, is there a way to turn off the timer for when one sits idle too long and the vehicle goes into auto drive? This is extremely annoying.

Confused? Join the club. I actually thought that this was a real "Technical Assistance" tool. I posted a problem I had and sporadically still get with my G27 10 days ago without any form of reply, aknowledgement or (heaven forbid) assistance. I thought that like other technical assistance, the developer would follow up and tell me that they are looking into, or aware and working on a fix etc, etc.

I have no idea as to whether this is going to be fixed or not. I am just hoping that it will be fixed while they fix the total mess that imo the wheel controls are in.

So far, on this forum, if nobody amongst your fellow racers can help you, it's wait and see if a fix turns up in a patch.

Yeah, same here, been frustrated for several days about the FPS dropping issue in PC and no reply/feedback/acknowledgement/update from their team, despite the multiple references to their 'Commercial Manager'.

TrueNOS2 said:

I've asked questions in a few different areas but my posts do not show up under "Unanswered". Where the heck are you supposed to ask specific questions and get specific answers? Here are the few I have and maybe someone could get back with me:

Can we please get some adjustments for controller sensitivities on the PS4? Most importantly steering sensitivity.

MULTIPLAYER has a problem where my car turns into a ghost car whilst playing. Why is this?

Also, is there a way to turn off the timer for when one sits idle too long and the vehicle goes into auto drive? This is extremely annoying.

Sounds like your sitting waiting on cars to come round the track to ram them.
Why would you want to sit stationery?

listen guys you wont get an answer from codies on here. I had the 2013 game, just the normal game without the classic tracks and drivers, downloaded the dlc pack and it ended up deleting all my setups, all my time trial times, the ghosts, career save was corrupted, everything was gone. I posted in this very "technical help" section and got a response after 2months saying to contact customer support, well by that time the game was deleted and traded in and btw I never got a refund for the dlc I paid for that fcuked everything up.

2 months lol