Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[IMPROVEMENT] More info in timing/results charts

Hi all, Many times I wonder how many people get their times.
 I think it could be insteresting if there where more info as: car upgrades level, controller used, AIDS used (such ABS, TC,...), weather conditions and camera used.

Maybe this can be done through a "simple" icons legend or something similar...
So, what do you think?

You've kinda said what needs to be said. I doubt you'll get much debate, since it seems to be a universally agreed feature (Forza 4 and onwards leaderboards feature similar things).

I would love to see friends and others, especially in the daily event - which controller, input device they used. And I think its stupid to View friend in the daily event and see their all time best time, there should be the "daily" best time I would also love to see the current weekly times of my friends etc. input device used for times And small icons, that would show which help and assists were used to set a time.

+1 +1 +1

enamel said:
You can now filter results by controller and assists, nice addition.
Really, didnt noticed that!

Well, this is a cool step forward to achieve the "full info".

enamel said:
You can now filter results by controller and assists, nice addition.
Where and how exactly, maybe show with pictures?
I cant filter anything or am I looking in the wrong place?

I still miss this info on results, specially AIDS used (traction control, stability control, ABS...), status of car´s upgrades, weather & time conditions controller used and camera.

EDIT, hahaha ok, is the same I put on first post LOL.... many months have passed, my fish memory works ok. Didnt even noticed OP is me... jezz...