Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F2 2020 in My Team and Carreer Mode

One thing has not been explained by Codemasters.  Because F2 2020 drivers are not in career mode and My Team.  What is their response on that, will they enter the next rating update? @BarryBL

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

No response.   I don't expect there to be one either.   In career mode last year I don't believe the updated F2 roster pulled into the mode either. 

I just don't understand the design decision.   What's the point of putting updated F2 drivers into the game, if you can't use them in the new My Team mode that lets you hire drivers from the F2 pool.    Why would anyone think it's a good idea not to allow that?

At this point F2 exists only as Grand Prix mode, Time trial, and online.  Big deal.   Heck, you can't even start a career mode as an F2 driver with the new 2020 drivers.  It's illogical and there was quite a bit of negative feedback here about it when F2 2020 cars finally arrived and all we heard were crickets.  Not sure you'll get an answer now & not sure you'll see it change with the EA takeover incoming.  Heck, at that point we'll probably see F2 as a paid DLC pack once EA gets involved.

I'd love to hear a response too, but I highly doubt we'll see it if we haven't already.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, petro1319 said:

Sem resposta. Eu não espero que haja um também. No modo career no ano passado, eu não acredito que a lista F2 atualizada tenha entrado no modo também. 

Eu simplesmente não entendo a decisão do design. De que adianta colocar drivers F2 atualizados no jogo, se você não pode usá-los no novo modo Minha Equipe, que permite contratar drivers do pool F2. Por que alguém pensaria que é uma boa ideia não permitir isso?

Neste ponto, F2 existe apenas como modo Grand Prix, Contra-relógio e online. Grande negócio. Caramba, você não pode nem iniciar um modo de carreira como um driver F2 com os novos drivers 2020. É ilógico e houve um pouco de feedback negativo aqui sobre isso quando os carros F2 2020 finalmente chegaram e tudo o que ouvimos foram grilos. Não tenho certeza se você receberá uma resposta agora e não tenho certeza se você verá isso mudar com a entrada de aquisição da EA. Droga, nesse ponto provavelmente veremos F2 como um pacote DLC pago, uma vez que a EA se envolva.

Eu adoraria ouvir uma resposta também, mas duvido que veremos se ainda não vimos.

According to the developers, there will be an update to the end-of-season F1 and F2 driver ratings.  But about F2 being in those game modes, they didn't say anything.

On 1/4/2021 at 2:44 AM, DylanWest2004 said:

I just wish they would actually just say something instead of being silent, just say yes or no?

Why would they say yes or no?
If it were yes, then it would be in, but since it is not possible to hire F2 20 drivers in career mode, the answer is clearly no.

But the question is, will there be the possibility to hire the 2020 f2 drivers? There are some gamers who consider between starting a New career or my team Mode without the actual f2 drivers but maybe regretting it because CM patched it later, or waiting for the Patch, but maybe regretting it, because the implementation never comes.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:31 AM, Gladystonff said:

According to the developers, there will be an update to the end-of-season F1 and F2 driver ratings.  But about F2 being in those game modes, they didn't say anything.

source?

• Agree 1