Jump to content Jump to content

Driver Contracts not renewing/signing when season ends

@BarryBL Hi, here is what you asked:

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I was doing 10 race seasons and after second one I wasn't able to approach any driver somehow I restarted game and went on even tho it said that kimi will retire he didn't as @AVAlesi02 showed. However now I finished season 3 and same issue came up somehow I ended up in the loop on December 1st and I can't advance neither I can sign new driver because it doesn't show me button to approach anyone.

• Platform

Xbox

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

My team (10 race season)

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Just simulate 10 race season and you will have this issue.

• How do you make the problem happen?

By finishing 10 race season on my team

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

As a software engineer myself I tried restarting the game numerous times throughout last 3 days it just always gives me the same thing. Not sure about your code but my feeling is that issue is connected with the fact that I have scheduled activity therefore somewhere in some loops that you have it cant cancel activity and let me sign a driver and also I cant advance cos I didn't sign it and doesn't show me button cos there is activity going on?!?!?

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • controller and wheel(thrustmaster)
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

1609773970608274288718571572249.jpg

16097739904798407804890592905915.jpg

16097740256751209353262707212835.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you @BarryBL very much! Any insights when this could be fixed since I dont want to lose another 15h on game that I will eventually need to delete? And also if you fix the issue will it be fixed on my current save or I will need to delete it anyways? Also forgot to mention this happened when my driver ricciardo retired so that's why maybe I couldn't fix it like I did in season 2 however I assume that would still keep issue of a driver not retiring...

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Lule1306 said:

Thank you @BarryBL very much! Any insights when this could be fixed since I dont want to lose another 15h on game that I will eventually need to delete? And also if you fix the issue will it be fixed on my current save or I will need to delete it anyways? Also forgot to mention this happened when my driver ricciardo retired so that's why maybe I couldn't fix it like I did in season 2 however I assume that would still keep issue of a driver not retiring...

At the moment @Lule1306, would be far too early to say. Bugs can take time to replicate internally, diagnose, fix and then test. At the moment, far too early to confirm any details. I'd keep an eye on the tag on this thread for any updates.