Sign in to follow this  

Practice program struggle

Posted (edited)

This is not a rant about how I can't hit the times etc it more a question of if they are just unbalanced. My team season 1 at 101 ai so I expect to struggle and I don't actually mind not hitting the target as it actually slows down car development . Now I dislike screen aids etc so I run with absolute minimum I can get away with so I don't have my lap times on or my practice program Target's so I only find out if I pass or fail when I cross the line which I find more fun . But the qualify sim seem to not match what actually happens In actual qualifying . Predicted to be last in aus then out qualified team mate by six tenths. Passed bahrain which surprised me , predicted last in china out qualified both williams and teammate by over half sec. Simple solution of course is to lower the ai for practice to pass but no 101 all season with flashbacks disabled to .. Are they just asking for unrealistic times on certain tracks or as the car improve they should get easier to hit ? 

Edited by Naxlr

Yeah, quali AI is definitely a lot stronger than the race AI so the same goes for the practice program. I usually do anything quali related about 5 points lower than my race difficulty.

The quali programme is beyond broken and always has been. I can sometimes beat it by a second and be top in that session and then my real quali is awful - or - I can't pass it at all but then I do well in quali.

There is so much wrong with this game.