Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[IMPROVEMENT] Repeat last called pacenote after recovery/reset/stop/etc

I'd like if the co-driver repeated the last pacenote he called before I stuffed the car and had to recover/reset/climb back out/etc. Typically I get back on the road, and then the co-driver doesn't start reading again until the corner after the next, since he already read the pacenote for the next corner before the off. But having him repeat the last pacenote he read immediately before the crash (or reset or spin or stop) would be really helpful.

I would like to have a button to repeat last called pacenote (sometimes I don't understand co-driver so I would like to hear it again). I think that should be easy to add.

skopusnik said:
I would like to have a button to repeat last called pacenote (sometimes I don't understand co-driver so I would like to hear it again). I think that should be easy to add.
That's an excellent idea. Stick it on a dpad direction. I don't know why the dpad is used for steering—who uses a gamepad, then steers with the dpad? Manual wiper control could be on the dpad too, plus two more functions. (I use the dpad in ETS2 for wipers/lights/brights/dash.)

I would also like a pacenote called a second time at the end of a long straight. But that is pure preference and I am sure many people would be confused by the repeat.