Jump to content Jump to content

Downloading game content stuck at 28%

• A detailed description. After installing the game I can only play Australian GP while the game is downloading additional content. Problem is the download is stuck at 28% for hours now. 
  • Platform PlayStation 4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.14
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? Tried both
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? It is constant
  • How do you make the problem happen? Trying to play the game
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. Acvh-ehvm-gkjx-pcec 

• Administrator

Hi Michal,

Can you try cancelling the download and restarting a new download. Refraining from playing until your download is complete may help your issue. Do you have enough space on your hard drive? Are you connected online?

Can you also add a screenshot of what you see on your PS4 as well please. Thanks

Hi Barry, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately there are no options to cancel/pause download available.

i did try running the download without playing, but no results - the download is still stuck.

I am online and there is over 100 gb disk space available.

I’ve started the game again for the sole purpose of making a screenshot for you several minutes ago and it is displaying with 29% now, and it was still 28% when I closed the game last time. Unfortunately I took some time before writing this to see if this is a sign of the download running again but it is clearly still frozen.

I am pretty sure this is not the problem with a connection. Other games are running smooth with online options on and I ran a ps4 connection test which was fine (results attached).

F5BA344F-9F93-451F-87B0-26C3D150D878.jpeg

309852D0-4B7D-42CF-A956-467E97A7F8A1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived