Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 PS4 Multiplayer Error

Barron22

after waiting for 20mins to find a game it finds one starts to connect then says Error failed to join session this is happening over and over again only got on the 1st time and havnt been able to since my ping is in the 40 area and internet speed is around 3.2meg can any one help me out as its starting to get very annoying now is this happening to any one else if so how didyou correct the problem

regards
andy

same problem. this is what happens when a company is lazy and cheap with testing. this is following the recent update which completely broke online. I really hope these idiots loose the f1 contract. they've had how many chances now to get it right and this is the worse version of the game known. FU codemasters no more cash from me. We should all boycotte them out of running this title again. Well done codedisasters. Why does a company believe they can release something so u finished and broken for a quick cash grab. This should illegal. 

If you are talking custom lobbies ...just make sure you do not have devices killing the connection. Even if you have 100M connection, it is about latency and what is connected. If you have a PC for playing, then check your what your OS is doing in the background. For consoles, make sure you are connected with a cable not WIFI. I have a 2M connection and playing custom lobbies great with no issues on PS4

Archived