Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

F1 Championships not counting and took away when won

Posted (edited)
  • A detailed description of the issue: Not awarded the championships when you have won them in my team and driver career.
  • No error codes given 
  • Platform
  • Xbox one 
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • My Team and Driver Career 
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • Just simulate a 10 race career in My Team and Driver Career 
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • I did nothing to make it to happen just simulate 10 race season and notice the driver championships and the constructors championships total in the game modes in the Driver Details
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
  • I did nothing to fix the issue I think its a update thats messed up the championships and they go away when you switch teams in driver career.
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Xbox one Controller 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

20210107_155816.jpg

20210107_155737.jpg

Edited by Guestyboi
Needed to add a description.

Hi @Guestyboi,

Thanks for the report. You did not add a description for what the issue is? Is it that you were not awarded the drivers and constructors championships? Also, there is no confirmation of standings and final points here. Also, has this happened before and have you tried to advance to the end of the season and complete the winder break?

Yes you dont get awarded the championships at all and completely sorry for not adding a description my bad

No worries. Are you into Season 2 now? You may need to advance to the end of the season and complete the winter break?

Just now, BarryBL said:

No worries. Are you into Season 2 now? You may need to advance to the end of the season and complete the winter break?

Im already in season 2 and no driver championship is given out to you at all it used to before and now I dont understand why its not doing it.

@Guestyboi

I've got my calculator out and checked the scores. It looks like you and LH were both on 149 - 149 with 3 race wins each. Can you confirm this is what happened? Just I feel that may be where the issue is. Did Hamilton get awarded the title on screen.

13 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Guestyboi,

Thanks for the report. You did not add a description for what the issue is? Is it that you were not awarded the drivers and constructors championships? Also, there is no confirmation of standings and final points here. Also, has this happened before and have you tried to advance to the end of the season and complete the winder break?

This has happened in driver career as well you win the drivers and the constructors championships, the drivers championships stay with you but with constructors championships they disappear when you switch teams, in my team I was tied on points with lewis hamilton by 149 points and bottas was on 148 points on the last race 10 of season 1, in the first picture sorry if you could not see the final points total.

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

@Guestyboi

I've got my calculator out and checked the scores. It looks like you and LH were both on 149 - 149 with 3 race wins each. Can you confirm this is what happened? Just I feel that may be where the issue is. Did Hamilton get awarded the title on screen.

No he did not its saying in game I won the championship on count back but no cut scene when it plays who won the drivers championship and in the drivers details I got the number 1 but no drivers championship this is so weird 

I suspect this is a logic issue somewhere, as having the same points and the same amount of wins over the course of the season is incredibly rare to run into. I'll get this over to devs on this one and get some clarification on the issues here. So, to confirm:

You had/received:

• Notification of the Drivers Championship
  • Option for the Number 1 on your car.

You did not recieve:

• Cutscene of celebrating with your team
  • Confirmation of the drivers title in the 'Driver Details'

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I suspect this is a logic issue somewhere, as having the same points and the same amount of wins over the course of the season is incredibly rare to run into. I'll get this over to devs on this one and get some clarification on the issues here. So, to confirm:

You had/received:

• Notification of the Drivers Championship 
  • Option for the Number 1 on your car.  

You did not recieve:

• Cutscene of celebrating with your team    
  • Confirmation of the drivers title in the 'Driver Details'

Yeah to confirm the issues that's going off in my team, and tell the devs about the constructors championships disappearing when switching teams in driver career as well that needs looking into as well asap

Edited by Guestyboi
Spelling

Just now, BarryBL said:

Done and added for developers attention. Thanks for the feedback @Guestyboi

Your welcome! I hope this gets fixed in a future update  🙂