Jump to content Jump to content

G29 Issue

TIbooxF

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When i try to change my brake toucht its doesnt work. I play with a g29 and at the base in the its configured on my clutch pedal

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

All

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes&

• How do you make the problem happen?

Trying to change my brake touch on the good pedal

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Dont find any issue on internet

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, TIbooxF said:
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When i try to change my brake toucht its doesnt work. I play with a g29 and at the base in the its configured on my clutch pedal

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

All

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes&

• How do you make the problem happen?

Trying to change my brake touch on the good pedal

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Dont find any issue on internet

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Just a thought. You have to press the assign / bind button (enter on keyboard or I think 'O' on PS4 controller or wheel) before pressing the actual pedal.

Archived