Sign in to follow this  

F1 2013 Overtakes Of The Week

Now We Have The Forums Back Up, I think its best for a thread to be up for the F1 2013 Overtakes Of The Week

If you have not seen the series before, its where you guys send in submissions of your best overtakes in the F1 2013 Cars or even the classic cars on some of the best tracks. 

The only Rule Of The Series is that the submissions have to be Online Only- Sprint Mode Or Custom GP Mode 

To Submit you can leave your submissions in this thread if you have a YouTube video and if you don't then you can send them to overtakesoftheweekf1@hotmail.com

I wish you guys the best of luck and happy overtaking!

I think the best overtakes are when the guy behind you uses your car as a brake, you run wide and he overtakes. its the only overtaking that happens online now :)

Good example of clean overtaking...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vyICgmLEps

Not if you race in a league blackMamba.

I'm gonna put forward my overtakes at 3:27, 3:41, and 5:09. http://youtu.be/ULFryHt2l00
that's funny as the last time I raced a bunch of league racers they thought they were too good to wait to get passed and just rammed me out the way, funnily enough when I checked the guys profile it had a bit long essay about how his league is awesome and they all race clean, perhaps in the leagues but in open lobbies I just don't see fair racing from anybody at all, with the exception of funnily enough 2 Spaniards I raced earlier, wheel to wheel it was, brilliant race, so we went for another and it was all so close in qualli, then the race started and all these guys had joined, funnily enough a guy in the codies official league started lapping 3 secs faster than anybody and when he got behind me I thought f**k it i'l let him thru, no need he used my car as a brake and shunted me off into a barrier. just cos they race in a league doesn't always mean they are fairplay gamers, quite the opposite in my experience. even when I was  member of apex online racing league I thought the same.

Good to see some clean racing. This doesn't exist anymore...
There's this thing called league racing that you've clearly never heard of or done