Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 XBOX ONE - Wheres the patch

We are absolutely digusted with how you have treated players since F1 2012. Bringing out dissapointing titles but now its worrying and got beyond a joke. Where is the patch for F1 2015 on Xbox One. The number of bugs present is ridiculous. League racing is why people buy these games but leagues are impossible. This needs sorting, its not fair we have to wait longer, stop making excuses and get this patch out!

Knowing how long it took project cars patches to come out on xbone, should drop tomorrow or Friday.
the online definitely needs some work but the pro season and time trials are awesome part of the game imo.

I agree a lot. Y should we waste our money for a game that is laggy, glitchy and basicly unfinished

Nobody made you... Anyone who's bought any current gen games in the past 12 months or so knows buying them on day one is a bit of a risk these days, and that it's usually better at least to wait until the reviews are out. Sucks, but that's the reality of gaming these days.

I just had to update my game so I'm about to give it a go and see what got fixed since I can't find any information on it.