Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What system you buying Grid Autosport for?

Recommended Posts

I plan on playing deep into my career before I start racing online, like I did with the first Grid. I don't want to be the jack-ass out there wrecking everyone by accident. I didn't start racing online with the first grid until I beat all diseplines within the game and I still made legend in about 3 months of racing.
I plan on doing a few practice races and laps before I get stuck into career mode too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only system I have and want, unless it's also coming out on Sega Mega Drive...?

Damn Codies and their lack of Sega Mega Drive support! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rapster said:

The only system I have and want, unless it's also coming out on Sega Mega Drive...?

Damn Codies and their lack of Sega Mega Drive support! :P

i had
SEGA Master system and MEGA DRIVE too... i liked virtua racing there... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rapster said:

The only system I have and want, unless it's also coming out on Sega Mega Drive...?

Damn Codies and their lack of Sega Mega Drive support! :P

i had
SEGA Master system and MEGA DRIVE too... i liked virtua racing there... :)




yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've still got a Sega Mega Drive.

... I never did finish Lotus 2: R.E.C.S. (Although I did finish Lotus Turbo Challenge or whatever it's called ... the last level is a pain. Seriously. The last few checkpoints don't give you any time bonuses!)

...

...

Now I want to play Super Hang On! I never finished that either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MTonly said:

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
There is a period at the end.
:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MTonly said:

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
not thatit's any of your business but I'm 36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MTonly said:
Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
not thatit's any of your business but I'm 36
Do you always answer to a least essential of multiple questions? ;-)
Depends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KazzyMac said:
I've still got a Sega Mega Drive.

... I never did finish Lotus 2: R.E.C.S. (Although I did finish Lotus Turbo Challenge or whatever it's called ... the last level is a pain. Seriously. The last few checkpoints don't give you any time bonuses!)

...

...

Now I want to play Super Hang On! I never finished that either.


yeah i ahve played monaco gp with ayton senna in front page of box , its was evry good , also lotus was very good..:D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NhraRacer said:
MTonly said:

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
There is a period at the end.
:D
Its to show you where the end is if you go insane xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LewisBCR6 said:
NhraRacer said:
MTonly said:

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
There is a period at the end.
:D
Its to show you where the end is if you go insane xP
Exactly. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey @loore I'm pretty happy with the ps3 preorder bonuses you get. Not sure if all consoles will get the same but the digital copy is great. Hope the game plays well now , BTW got any hints at a new dirt game you may be working on for ps4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×