Jump to content Jump to content

What system you buying Grid Autosport for?

I plan on playing deep into my career before I start racing online, like I did with the first Grid. I don't want to be the jack-ass out there wrecking everyone by accident. I didn't start racing online with the first grid until I beat all diseplines within the game and I still made legend in about 3 months of racing.
I plan on doing a few practice races and laps before I get stuck into career mode too
Rapster said:

The only system I have and want, unless it's also coming out on Sega Mega Drive...?

Damn Codies and their lack of Sega Mega Drive support! :P

i had
SEGA Master system and MEGA DRIVE too... i liked virtua racing there... :)

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

I've still got a Sega Mega Drive.

... I never did finish Lotus 2: R.E.C.S. (Although I did finish Lotus Turbo Challenge or whatever it's called ... the last level is a pain. Seriously. The last few checkpoints don't give you any time bonuses!)

Now I want to play Super Hang On! I never finished that either.
MTonly said:

yeah think I played Ayrton Senna Monaco GP once on the Megadrive that was good fun never had a megadrive myself but there was this shop in Canterbury (Kent UK) years ago that had a line of consoles/computers where you could pay to play games in there and see what they were like had hours of fun in there bought quite a few games for my computer to from there at the time.

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
There is a period at the end.
:D
MTonly said:

Are you intentionally not using punctuation marks at all to make it harder to read your texts? What's your age? ;-)
not thatit's any of your business but I'm 36
KazzyMac said:
I've still got a Sega Mega Drive.

... I never did finish Lotus 2: R.E.C.S. (Although I did finish Lotus Turbo Challenge or whatever it's called ... the last level is a pain. Seriously. The last few checkpoints don't give you any time bonuses!)

Now I want to play Super Hang On! I never finished that either.

yeah i ahve played monaco gp with ayton senna in front page of box , its was evry good , also lotus was very good..:D  
NhraRacer said:
MTonly said:

Its to show you where the end is if you go insane xP
LewisBCR6 said:
NhraRacer said:
MTonly said:

Its to show you where the end is if you go insane xP
Exactly. :p