Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

G29 - no oversteer FFB

Hi guys,

I play the f1 2020 on my PS4 with Logitech's G29. Although I can feel the car understeering - the wheel becoming light when steering the wheel - i get absolutely no FFB that indicate oversteer. For comparison sake, when playing other racing games, the same G29 wheel strongly pushs when experimenting oversteer - what helps alot for catching it.

I use high FFB levels configurarion, such as aroung 80 for strength and around 20 for the other stats  (like surface, bumps and curbs etc.)

Does anyone else has the same issue? 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi @GPROCHA,

Are you running with a custom control scheme? If so, consider deleting these and re-adding it into the game. Can you add your in-game wheel settings? To compare, mine are (80 is quite high, so you could be at risk of clipping issues):

20210107123421_1.jpg

On 1/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @GPROCHA,

Are you running with a custom control scheme? If so, consider deleting these and re-adding it into the game. Can you add your in-game wheel settings? To compare, mine are (80 is quite high, so you could be at risk of clipping issues):

20210107123421_1.jpg

@BarryBL what are you calibration settings out of curiosity?

22 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

As standard @Force Osborne. Once I get to my main PC and dig my wheel up, I'll add them on.

Thanks Barry, just trying to work out the best settings for the G29.

I might be heavy footed but I have to change the throttle saturation and lower the steering to around 250 to be able to get decent cornering.

As promised @Force Osborne, sorry to report, but its pretty boring viewing.

20210121112158_1.jpg

The only place that is can get a little tense is into the hairpin (T6) at Monaco, but I just have to be gentle. 

• Like 1