Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×

F2 cars in League mode?

I did try League racing with a friend for the first time, but we could not select F2 cars.

Is F2 not available in League? And will this be added @BarryBL?

Because the only option we left with now to do F2, is Unranked session, but we have to start it every time again as Unranked is not being saved, sadly (we need co-op championship back!!)

Edited by GioProductions
Info

F2 is currently not available in Leagues at this time @GioProductions. Current options are the Multiplayer Car and F1 2020 Official Cars. Will ask about this one for you.

• Thanks 1

Update: Have asked on this one. From our stats based on F1 2019, we have prioritised ensuring the Multiplayer Car and F1 2020 were added and available, as these cars were by far the most used. However, I have added this for discussion with our developer and game design team for future implementation for future titles.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Update: Have asked on this one. From our stats based on F1 2019, we have prioritised ensuring the Multiplayer Car and F1 2020 were added and available, as these cars were by far the most used. However, I have added this for discussion with our developer and game design team for future implementation for future titles.

So when you say future titles you are sort of confirming that codemasters will be making more than just the next F1 game? Will you continue to operate as codemasters under the ea umbrella? @BarryBL

14 minutes ago, zZ A M P Aa said:

So when you say future titles you are sort of confirming that codemasters will be making more than just the next F1 game? Will you continue to operate as codemasters under the ea umbrella? @BarryBL

I am confirming nothing at this time. At this exact moment in time there has been no sale of Codemasters or any of its subsidiaries to any party at this exact time. That is all I can comment on this matter right now, but in terms of any concrete discussions on this, all speculation at this time. 👍

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I am confirming nothing at this time. At this exact moment in time there has been no sale of Codemasters or any of its subsidiaries to any party at this exact time. That is all I can comment on this matter right now, but in terms of any concrete discussions on this, all speculation at this time. 👍

Ok well I hope whoever buys up codies in the end does the right thing by you and your team, this game got me through 2020. You able to comment on f1 21 at all? 

• Like 1

At this moment, our dev priority is with F1 2020. Once we have any information around any future projects or titles we are working on, I'll ensure they are added onto the forums as well as through the normal social routes via our Marketing team.

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

At this moment, our dev priority is with F1 2020. Once we have any information around any future projects or titles we are working on, I'll ensure they are added onto the forums as well as through the normal social routes via our Marketing team.

Thanks for your responses 🤝

4 minutes ago, Gladystonff said:

What about the F2 2020 drivers, in My Team and in Career Mode? @BarryBL

I'm afraid @Gladystonff, this is not scheduled to be added into these gamemodes. We transition from 2019 to 2020 so adding the 2020 F2 drivers to the market wouldn’t make sense. Some of those drivers will have naturally moved in to F1.

Adding to this, there are some logic issues that we would run into here. Some of those drivers are now in F1, some of them would have been in both seasons. If a player has a driver in their team who they have been training, it becomes impossible to handle their stats and the fact there would be two of them.

• Disagree 2

18 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I'm afraid @Gladystonff, this is not scheduled to be added into these gamemodes. We transition from 2019 to 2020 so adding the 2020 F2 drivers to the market wouldn’t make sense. Some of those drivers will have naturally moved in to F1.

Adding to this, there are some logic issues that we would run into here. Some of those drivers are now in F1, some of them would have been in both seasons. If a player has a driver in their team who they have been training, it becomes impossible to handle their stats and the fact there would be two of them.

what do you mean with two of them? Why not remove the duplicates?

Nicolas Latifi is in the game as a 2019 F2 Driver and a 2020 F1 driver, and there ist just 1 Latifi in My Team mode.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:35 PM, BarryBL said:

No, it's just about money. If we want to play with Schwartzman, or Tsunoda, we need to buy F1 2021. It won't be the case for me.

13 hours ago, JacquesSélaire said:

No, it's just about money. If we want to play with Schwartzman, or Tsunoda, we need to buy F1 2021. It won't be the case for me.

Ok