Jump to content Jump to content

- every so often and it has happened a lot recently, the game will pause by itself and then when I unpause the game keeps the overtake on with no way of turning it off 

- Xbox Series X 

- Unranked

- Wireless 

- no 

- Just me 

- cannot make it happen again 

- N/A 

- Sorry, don’t have one 

- yes here is the clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sync-critch/video/122065663

• Administrator

Hi @AMS Critchley,

In your description, you said it has happened a lot recently. Only happens in Race Sessions? By the way, the report code is available in the Pause Menu (I've grabbed it from your video) - PMBM-HCAP-GXBT-MHJG. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, AMS Critchley said:
2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hello @BarryBL. Yes mate this only happens in race sessions and I’d say has happened 3 times in the last 5 days, all in different sessions 

Anything in particular that happens that is somewhat out of the ordinary. Does it always happen when you pause the game while deploying for example? Just need the detail before I can go and attempt to replicate/pass on to the testing team.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:04 AM, steviejay69 said:

So you've posted a controller bug without indicating which controller you are using? Because the most likely issue is a stuck or broken button switch or secondary controller.

No this is not the case. I use a thrustmaster tx and have seen many people have this same issue so i do not believe my input device is whats causing this issue.

Seen this happen too. 

There is something going on where the game makes it's own decisions about button presses, sometimes it will change camera or put you on spectator on another car other than your own.