Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

Podium pass 5?

There will be a season 5 podium pass? February finished the four season, and F1 2021 would come out in may or june like 2020, i guess.

Will probably have a week or 2 break between seasons like previous podium passes. Season 5 will prob come with a patch too, likely this will be the last major update to the game with F1 21 around the corner.

In game there is a message that the new podium pass will be released in 5 days. Now I would be curious if we get a patch along with this, and @BarryBL what it would contain, like a driver stats update, engine power update, some bug removals like safety car, blue flags and the like, and maybe F2 drivers available in myteam mode and sumsuch? Comeon, give us more hints. Most of us are in pandemic lockdowns and we would enjoy some headsup^^

Obviously, with the new Podium Pass we will get a patch, because, after all, Codemasters need to "implement" the new stuff (it's not in the game files yet, last I checked). Of course, it will include other game changes, but I'm not very sure what changes will happen.