Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Hi Guys,

I don't know if anyone can help but my game keeps crashing and won't even open up, just generates a crash report everytime i do. I've tried reverting back to older windows updates and also updating drivers but I still don't know why it's doing this? Tried reinstalling but still doing it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated and does codemasters not have a technical help team?

crash report f12020.txt

On 1/14/2021 at 2:32 PM, AndrewC1986 said:

Hi Guys,

I don't know if anyone can help but my game keeps crashing and won't even open up, just generates a crash report everytime i do. I've tried reverting back to older windows updates and also updating drivers but I still don't know why it's doing this? Tried reinstalling but still doing it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated and does codemasters not have a technical help team?

crash report f12020.txt

You need to post a proper bug report in the style recommended at the head of this forum. The EGO dumper is unhelpful, submit it online at the time and then post the bug report here. You can edit your OP.

no problem already fixed it with some help form a friend, the graphics files had some error going on with the so i had to replace them then it worked fine. Thanks though.

• Thanks 1