Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know, I was wrong. F1 2015 is the perfect F1 game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1vNdSL5bU

Just take a look at the 4:20 mark.
I said the AI is terrible. I said we need red flags. I said we need a safety car. But I was wrong. Just take a look at this amazing piece of videogame technology!

Well done, Codemasters. Here's hoping for another several years with you guys making some of the best racing games ever :smile: 

yawn....Monaco is the nemesis of every AI out there...I know of a certain, recently released 'simulation' that has even worse AI issues on this track

And now you want to throw an ever buggy safety car into the mix? Yeah sure....

Woozie77 said:
yawn....Monaco is the nemesis of every AI out there...I know of a certain, recently released 'simulation' that has even worse AI issues on this track

Remember. If someone doesn't get it right out there, you don't have to either.

And in this case, all I have to say is: Red flag. You know, like in real life.

Woozie77 said:

It's my nemesis too I hate that track

this is supposed to be a racing game and it has no safety car.. safety cars can change the whole dynamics of a race. CM you practically had two years to develop this game considering how useless 2014 was and ps4/xb1 came out in 2013..

Safety car also had a way of ruining some races. AI pitting when the safety car comes in as it coincides with their scheduled stop was one hell of a race ruiner. 
It should be in the game true, but it needs to be reworked so that the AI are competent when it comes to pit strategies when it comes out.  Red flags and safety car would make a lot more sense in a game if the stopped cars and debris stayed on track for more than a few seconds otherwise it's pointless.

this is supposed to be a racing game and it has no safety car.. safety cars can change the whole dynamics of a race. CM you practically had two years to develop this game considering how useless 2014 was and ps4/xb1 came out in 2013..
It could be worse. Since SCs were in the last few games, it's not unreasonable to think that CM would probably have put them in again if they'd had time (which, whether you think "practically two years" is long enough to develop a game or not, they clearly didn't, given how buggy the barebones game they did eventually release has turned out).

Project Cars, on the other hand, doesn't have safety cars because the developer thinks they make races "a bit boring".