Jump to content Jump to content

Rear Wheel spin

francoisgoyette

Hello,

I am currently practicing on the Monaco track.
I have difficulty feeling when the rear tires spin when I accelerate.
I pilot in cockpit mode and I don't even see the white bucane in my rear view mirror, strange if I put an aerial view we see the bucane. I set the graphics to ultra and I have an nvidia 3080.

Could you tell me what are the options that we can have to feel a sensation when the tires spin. Right now the only feeling I have is sound.

In Fanalab v.153 I activated "Wheel lock vibration" and set "Vibration Strength" to 10. but I have the impression that I do not feel in the steering wheel?

Here is my material.

Nvidia 3080
Fanatec DD1 and Wheel Formula V2
F1 2020

DD1 setup
FF 35%
LIN OFF
NDP 10
NFR 0
NUN 0
INT 5

214536131_f12020.thumb.PNG.a211f1678e669b82c8134f292b72656e.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2021 at 8:46 PM, francoisgoyette said:

ELite

In vibration preview menu you have quite a few settings on 10 , in my experience of trying to find detailed FFB through the wheel you need to lower settings and have them at different levels so that their signals get picked up by the wheel  the best settings to get the strongest feeling through the wheel usually end up coming from lower volumes  try turning them down to 2 or 3 as a starting point and like I said do not have them all at the same level while you experiment .it may take you hours and hours of tweaking before you get the perfect recipe ,I seem to have spent more time in games FFB menus than actually racing . Not lol, Good luck

As an example of how important the force feed back volume  settings are I could not have a clean race in F1 2016 when I first played as whenever I went near another AI driven car it would suddenly ram me off the track I almost gave up thinking the game was broken then I decided to lower the FFB settings thinking perhaps my very strong settings may be like making some sort of strong signal between the cars that was like an electro magnet and as luck would have it that is exactly what was causing it and after that I could have a normal race. This shows that a lot of high FFB levels together can just cause a big mess not the expected brilliant strong detailed FB you wanted.

Hi,

I don't understand, there are a lot of drivers who have the DD1 engine with the F1 wheel. Why don't you do a "SIMULATION" mode like that for those who want to have the most simulation, they wouldn't bother trying to get the greatest feeling.

I do not understand why after 10 years of development there is no such option.

google translation

1 hour ago, francoisgoyette said:

Hi,

I don't understand, there are a lot of drivers who have the DD1 engine with the F1 wheel. Why don't you do a "SIMULATION" mode like that for those who want to have the most simulation, they wouldn't bother trying to get the greatest feeling.

I do not understand why after 10 years of development there is no such option.

google translation

I do not work for Codemasters I am just a gamer like you ,

Yes it would be very good to have a setting that worked and had a feel exactly as a real car in every way .

In a strange way having to spend  much time to find a way of making things work to your feel is very like real F1 

Hope you can make it work as you like it to .

Thank you.

I feel like CodeMaster helps me out when I need help.

Whenever I need help it's never had.

It must be 3-4 months that I would like to know how to activate the voice commands and it is not helping me and no one knows how.
It's a shame or I'm writing in the wrong place for help.

google translation

12 hours ago, francoisgoyette said:

Thank you.

I feel like CodeMaster helps me out when I need help.

Whenever I need help it's never had.

It must be 3-4 months that I would like to know how to activate the voice commands and it is not helping me and no one knows how.
It's a shame or I'm writing in the wrong place for help.

google translation

This is off the website 'Steam': and works for most people with F1 2018 and F1 2019 so it may work for F1 2020 aswell

Before launching game make sure you turn on speech recognition in ' Control Panel'

Launch game and assign a button to 'voice control'

Go to 'F1 2020 Game folder' and open 'Installers' Folder

Execute the 'x64_SpeechPlatformRuntime.msl' File

When asked for action ,select 'Repair'

After installation is finished

Execute the 'MSKinectLangPack ? Your language version. File.

If making this does not work then try opening 'OBS' and turn the volume of the 'Microphone' down to 10% open.

This is all that is about this problem fix

Good Luck.

Archived