Jump to content Jump to content

READ THIS

pover74

CODEMASTERS YOU CAN BE SUED FOR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND A SLEW OF OTHER COMPLAINTS 

YOU ADVERTISED A GAME F1 2015, THAT HAS THE CAPABALITY TO PLAY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH UPTO 20 PLAYERS

MANY COMSUMERS WENT OUT AND PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOUR PROMISE TO PLAY IN A 20 PERSON MULTIPLAYER GAME

NO ONE HAS YET TO DO THIS WHICH FALLS UNDER FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS ISSUES IMMEDIATELY 

YOUR LEGAL TEAM MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE SUED FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHICH COULD EASILY TURN INTO A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. #VERY COSTLY

YOU ALSO NEED TO POST A RESPONSE AS TO WHEN THESE ISSUES WILL BE FIXED AND WHAT TIME FRAME IS EXPECTED.

SINCERLEY,
HUGH JASS ESQ. this is what some 1 put on they need to be investigated and take legal action against them serve them right

pover74 said:
CODEMASTERS YOU CAN BE SUED FOR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND A SLEW OF OTHER COMPLAINTS 

YOU ADVERTISED A GAME F1 2015, THAT HAS THE CAPABALITY TO PLAY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH UPTO 20 PLAYERS

MANY COMSUMERS WENT OUT AND PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOUR PROMISE TO PLAY IN A 20 PERSON MULTIPLAYER GAME

NO ONE HAS YET TO DO THIS WHICH FALLS UNDER FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

YOUR LEGAL TEAM MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE SUED FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHICH COULD EASILY TURN INTO A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. #VERY COSTLY

YOU ALSO NEED TO POST A RESPONSE AS TO WHEN THESE ISSUES WILL BE FIXED AND WHAT TIME FRAME IS EXPECTED.

SINCERLEY,
HUGH JASS ESQ. this is what some 1 put on they need to be investigated and take legal action against them serve them right

you absolute beast xD

pover74 said:

SINCERLEY,

Many of this community has an axe or two to grind with CM for reasons you can read about in this and many other forums and reviews, but may I suggest that the content of this post be of a more private nature, like a PM maybe?

Archived