Jump to content Jump to content

Brake pedal not working! F1 2020

ozz6996

hi everyone. I have an issue with my logitech momo force feedback wheel. actually wheel is working properly but not my brake pedal,its not functional in game. I use throttle pedal for both brake and accelerate.  To brake i need to push throttle pedal  like 50% ,if i keep pushing harder after 50% i can accelerate.I checked the pedals on windows its working properly but not in game. Wheel is very old actually like 2006 or 07 if i remember correct, but its working perfectly fine so i dont want to buy another. I checked the forum for solution but i couldnt find it.Hope you can help me 

17 hours ago, ozz6996 said:

here it is. hope its usefull 

It's still not strictly following the template, but....

Delete any custom control schema in game - even if they are not available.

You need to verify the correct operation of the MOMO in the Windows Control Panel.

You will probably see the throttle / brake pedals at 50% without any input.

You need to change the combined axis setting so that the pedals report correctly.

Then check LGS and verify the same, there is also a combined axis setting there.

Once they are both correct, then delete the hardware_settings_config.xml and verify Steam files before launching.

You should have the pedals detected and if not, you may need to modify the selected default controller - I'm not sure as I don't own the wheel and it's not on the supported list. But this should at least get the wheel recognised as previously.

3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

It's still not strictly following the template, but....

Delete any custom control schema in game - even if they are not available.

You need to verify the correct operation of the MOMO in the Windows Control Panel.

You will probably see the throttle / brake pedals at 50% without any input.

You need to change the combined axis setting so that the pedals report correctly.

Then check LGS and verify the same, there is also a combined axis setting there.

Once they are both correct, then delete the hardware_settings_config.xml and verify Steam files before launching.

You should have the pedals detected and if not, you may need to modify the selected default controller - I'm not sure as I don't own the wheel and it's not on the supported list. But this should at least get the wheel recognised as previously.

it worked .thanks for taking your time 

Archived