Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

1.       A detailed description of the issue. I keep getting the Error Code 550:H everytime I enter the menu. I don't have acces to the Podium Pass and the in game shop. I can connect to the multiplayer lobby but it doesn't connect to other players. 

2.       Platform Playstation 4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.07
4.       Game-mode? 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. The error code keep popping up everytime it wants to connect to the internet
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings? I tried to improve my internet connection and I added my own IP adress at the telemetric settings (UDP-IP Adress)
7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?
8.         [ For PC ] – Please add a DXDiag to your post.   

I am expiercing the exact same issue and it already pops up after I press options on the title screen (so the first time the game tries to connect to the internet). It says error code: 500:H I can't use any gamemodes which require internet and its driving me nuts. Does anyone please know how to fix this? I am on a PS4

Edited by Siccodg

Hi both,

Can you check your Internet connectivity settings, including NAT type and let me know what they are. Many thanks.

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi both,

Can you check your Internet connectivity settings, including NAT type and let me know what they are. Many thanks.

I'm currently connected to the internet by Wifi, with a signalstrenght of 74% with 5 GHz frequancy. I can connect to the internet with a cable, but that didn't make a difference. I'm on NAT type 2. I'm not using a proxyserver. Do you need more information? 

6 minutes ago, StefanvanBalkom said:

I'm currently connected to the internet by Wifi, with a signalstrenght of 74% with 5 GHz frequancy. I can connect to the internet with a cable, but that didn't make a difference. I'm on NAT type 2. I'm not using a proxyserver. Do you need more information? 

Thanks @StefanvanBalkom for the information.

My initial solutions are:

59 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks @StefanvanBalkom for the information.

My initial solutions are:

I tried all of the above,  even when I try to run wired the same error code apears. 

1 hour ago, StefanvanBalkom said:

@StefanvanBalkom, can I ask as to why changed them back? Just seems really odd that you've previously tried NAT type 1 to change back. Just seem there is a overriding connection issue here, especially as you cannot access features like the podium pass.

Do you experience issues when connecting to other games

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@StefanvanBalkom, can I ask as to why changed them back? Just seems really odd that you've previously tried NAT type 1 to change back. Just seem there is a overriding connection issue here, especially as you cannot access features like the podium pass.

Do you experience issues when connecting to other games

It won't change to NAT type 1, my provider doesn't let me. It is a common problem with other users of this provider. I have no problems with other games, just F1 2020. Online features were working fine on F1 2019 as well. I can connect with other players in the unranked lobbys, and competitions, but not in the ranked lobbys. Other things I cant connect or open are the podium pass, in game store and I cant login with my RaceNet account. 

1 minute ago, StefanvanBalkom said:

It won't change to NAT type 1, my provider doesn't let me. It is a common problem with other users of this provider. I have no problems with other games, just F1 2020. Online features were working fine on F1 2019 as well. I can connect with other players in the unranked lobbys, and competitions, but not in the ranked lobbys. Other things I cant connect or open are the podium pass, in game store and I cant login with my RaceNet account.  

I think here lies the problem then I'm afraid. It's very strange you can connect to certain areas, but not others. Without being able to change to NAT type 1 (which would be my first troubleshooting fix), I'd find it very difficult to find you a solution. I have sent you some links via DM to check if you can access our servers. Please let me know your results on them and what happens if you attempt to connect.

I'd ethernet cable your PS4 regardless, as it would improve your online experience across all games.

1.       I am receiving error code 500:H when starting up F1 2020 and am unable to connect with any online services. My xbox connects to xbox live and other games successfully, so the internet is no issue.

2.       Xbox one 
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) : 1.07
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4: Any time I start the game, or attempt to go to my mail, I recieve this error
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue : I have tried reinstalling the game, power cycling my xbox, clearing local data.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc): Logitech g920
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Edited by RockyG95
Missing game version

On 8/21/2020 at 5:02 PM, RockyG95 said:

1.       I am receiving error code 500:H when starting up F1 2020 and am unable to connect with any online services. My xbox connects to xbox live and other games successfully, so the internet is no issue.

2.       Xbox one 
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) : 1.07
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4: Any time I start the game, or attempt to go to my mail, I recieve this error
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue : I have tried reinstalling the game, power cycling my xbox, clearing local data.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc): Logitech g920
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Hi @RockyG95,

As the OP user posted, please specify your exact Internet Settings. Wireless/Wired? Internet speed and strength? NAT type?

On 8/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @RockyG95,

As the OP user posted, please specify your exact Internet Settings. Wireless/Wired? Internet speed and strength? NAT type?

Hi @BarryBL, I am on a wired connection, getting around 30Mb down, console has open NAT.

Edited by RockyG95

Does this happen at specific times, or every time you play @RockyG95? Are you running a VPN, and have you checked with your ISP. Also, what is your NAT type and are you running a firewall? If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.

55 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Does this happen at specific times, or every time you play @RockyG95? Are you running a VPN, and have you checked with your ISP. Also, what is your NAT type and are you running a firewall? If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.

Hi, this happens any time I play. No vpn is active and those ports are enabled on router. Also, having no issues at all playing online on any other games. Also, on a different xbox with different account in my apartment (same network), they can connect to f1 2020 online, so this issue seems specific to my account.

Can you DM me your Xbox Gamertag please @RockyG95 so I can take a look in our Online Services for you

@RockyG95, theres no issues from what I can see on your account. Can you try:

•  Logging onto the other Xbox with your account and see if that works.
  •  Logging onto your current Xbox with the different account and see if that works.

Something is off here, just need to work out the route cause of the problem. Have you done any port forwarding or anything at all?

Description:  When loading F1 2020 I get a message stating Online Services Error. "Failed to connect to online services. Please try again in a few moments. Error Code: 500:H".   This message also pops up periodically when switching screens or game modes.

Platform: Windows 10 20H2 (Steam)

Version of Game: 1.14

Ranked/Unranked/Leagues : I can play online unranked games no problem. Cannot access Item shop or other online features (outlined in video link below)

Wired or Wireless Connection? : Wired

The amount of players in your session? : N/A

Were you the host? : I can host and join unranked (have not attempted other) sessions with Friends.

Did this issue happens for everyone in the session : N/A

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? : Yes, the problem occurs every time I open the game, or exit from a multiplayer screen back to solo. Entering / exiting career mode also throws this error. Retrying doesn't work, must select cancel.

Report Code : CGMS-RPGR-VDXE-PMMG

Video of the issue, including timestamps. : 

Hi @Wallace44

If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.

running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 30

12 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Wallace44

If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.

running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 30

Hi Barry,

Sorry I should have mentioned that I did attempt that. I disabled Windows Firewall altogether and didn't have any luck. I did try and manually add that port to a rule and it didn't make a difference.

I also checked I could get outbound to the internet on that same port via this test site Outgoing Port Tester (portquiz.net)

Is there any diagnostic logs or anything I can gather perhaps? Perhaps there was a EULA I accidentally declined (is there a way to check that)?

I've been to the developers on this one and have the below feedback:

Can you check if you can access our Online Services directly through the URLs:

Just to confirm, this happens to you everytime? I ask because the time of the login from your report shows we were experiencing a few issues then. Also, can you add your Steam ID when possible so we can take a look if anything is wrong with your account. 

Hi,

I am having the same issue and have been for about a week since buying the game. As soon as I log on it comes up with this 500:H error. I have tried adding the ports I have tried deleting it and re installation I have tried a new profile everything and still the same. Please help 

steam user name rapman666999

Steam ID 76561198048331707

Edited by Rapman666999
To get notifications of replies