Jump to content Jump to content

Patch incoming soon

After downloading the last patch I was hoping for something a bit better in terms of bug fixes. 

For me in PS4 I can say the gameplay is just as poor as the day it was released to the point when I realised I could no longer invest another minute in this game sadly as the drop
in FPS and the sudden lack of wheels on my wagon leftme with a taste I cannot get out of my mouth. 

I've requested a refund from Sony and this afternoon decided I would waste my time contacting Codemasters customer services. I spoke with a gentleman that did not ask for my details and if I'm honest didn't really know what to say when I asked how such a poor excuse for a game was actually given thumbs up for release! 

But I was told another patch has already been submitted to Sony and Microsoft this week and awaiting approval. This I was told can take up to two weeks. I was also advised that this patch will only go to solve some of the problems that many have experienced. The other issues will hopefully be addressed in future patches. 

I passed on the thoughts of many of us that the collective view was that there has been an alarming silence from Codies regarding this mess of a game. Not so much as an apology for their loyal customers is the main issue.

No but look at the ps4 and pc fixes. I basically expect a better Framerate, so less tearing and maybe some bugs fixed but probably the status quo of the game especially concerning online will not change much. 

I gave project cars over two months, now at least for me it is fine. To be honest f1 2015 was released in a better shape, so I am eager to see what piece of software I will have by that time. 

Currently I am driving a season with a plethora of strange bugs but at least I can learn the courses :D gotta stay positive and wait, the core of the game seems fine but definitely needs fixes here and there. 

Same here, for anyone that does not play online so far, f1 2015 is not as bad as what you read but the shortcomings you see are definitely there. The force feedback in this game is pretty sweet, I thought I was going back to pcars then started a season and I am now into it. Patch would be nice though.

I wasn't told, only that they acknowledge a number of outstanding issues with the game still to be fixed. 

All I know is that this game is barely playable for me. I tried a quick race earlier, the game kept freezing then going into fast forwards causing me to crash, the view in the mirrors is jerky, the rear view camera is also slowing down. 

Was hoping that the FPS-dropping issue would be resolved but frustratingly it doesn't seem mentioned.  To add injury, no feedback at all from CM regarding this issue.  Can't finish a short race ever since the game was released.

Archived