Sign in to follow this  

engine suppliers missing sponsor badges

Hi all,

is that just me or is anyone else missing sponsor badges from engine manufacturers in myteam mode? So you select your engine start of the game / beginning of the year, once in a while there is a message about a performance upgrade during the year and that is about it concerning your engine supplies. Thats a little thin and so you hardly feel your engine choice being important to you, other than stats-wise. Bit of a missed opportunity here, I would prefer some kind of ribbon, some kind of small story / events which I follow through a season concerning my engine supplier. One thing that could be helpful would be a few sponsor decals, like we have them for all the fantasy brands at the moment: so i d start myteam, pick Honda as my engine, and in addition to the single sponsor that i can decorate on my car, there would at least be a Honda decal somewhere, that I could colorize. Anyone with me?

Codies, is that too hard to implement, 4x engine supplier decals, or in there any problem concerning brands / licensing with such a wish? If not, addint those would be awesome. Might even be a solution if you let me design my own decal text in game, to be put on the car, even that would do. Please?

• Agree 1

I was so excited to have the engine logo on myteam. I hope they implement it for 2021.