Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

I've been to the developers on this one and have the below feedback:

Can you check if you can access our Online Services directly through the URLs:

Just to confirm, this happens to you everytime? I ask because the time of the login from your report shows we were experiencing a few issues then. Also, can you add your Steam ID when possible so we can take a look if anything is wrong with your account. 

Thanks Mate.

I can access the ServerStatus Page with this notification;

image.png.ff7cdac85f725b87ffd2eb34fdb32f38.png

The other I get an XML Stylesheet 
image.png.379689bb6d5565cedcd1ae5ab7b45293.png

I get the error all the time. I've just tried again now under report code HAAA-PKJC-PEKX-MJJE and have the error still (it's been like this every day since I installed it Monday last week).

Steam ID : 76561198000105697

I should also mention I used a VPN to dial to another location, in case it was my network in the way, and still had the issue (not the best test I know... but still something)

Thanks again.

Edited by Wallace44

Thanks @Wallace44, I've passed this information on and the developers are taking a look to see what's going on on this 👍

• Thanks 1

Hi

I am having all the same problems as Wallace44 I also tried the links and got up the same pages. Any suggestions? Thanks 

my steam info is further up the post above Wallace44

10 hours ago, Rapman666999 said:

Hi

I am having all the same problems as Wallace44 I also tried the links and got up the same pages. Any suggestions? Thanks 

my steam info is further up the post above Wallace44

Have you tried all the suggestions Barry mentioned to me?

If you have, you're at the same point waiting for the Devs to check it out...

Edited by Wallace44
  • Agree 1

Hi Wallace44 yeah I have done everything he suggested to you and came up with the same results as you. Hopefully they can sort it out. I know code masters have sold the game to EA I do pray this isn’t a sign of things to come under EA it’s would be such a shame to have such an amazing franchise ruined. 

• Agree 1

Hi guys,

Thanks for the report on this.

We've been looking into this and we are working on a fix for this issue. At the moment, no exact ETA but we hope to have something in the works as soon as possible.  

6 hours ago, Rapman666999 said:

Hi Wallace44 yeah I have done everything he suggested to you and came up with the same results as you. Hopefully they can sort it out. I know code masters have sold the game to EA I do pray this isn’t a sign of things to come under EA it’s would be such a shame to have such an amazing franchise ruined. 

Just to clarify this here, there has been no sale of Codemasters or any of its subsidiaries to any party at this exact time. Just feel I have to address this point made as I've commented on the bug. That is all I can comment on this matter right now, but in terms of any concrete discussions on this, all speculation at this time. 👍

51 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Just to clarify this here, there has been no sale of Codemasters or any of its subsidiaries to any party at this exact time. Just feel I have to address this point made as I've commented on the bug. That is all I can comment on this matter right now, but in terms of any concrete discussions on this, all speculation at this time. 👍

Cool glad to hear it’s still Codemasters. They are awesome developers and game creators and there game play in driving games is the best ever. It’s just so realistic with the way cars move and responds. Thanks for passing on the bug. 

• Like 1

@Rapman666999 No need to duplicate your issue, currently under investigation with the team. I've hidden your post. 👍

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@Rapman666999 No need to duplicate your issue, currently under investigation with the team. I've hidden your post. 👍

Ok cheers still getting used to forums sorry for duplicating it. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Rapman666999 said:

Ok cheers still getting used to forums sorry for duplicating it. 

No dramas, all good 👍

segundo, quería saber cómo solucionar el error 500 en PS4 , no deja utilizar las funciones en linea

Hi @EnzoR333

Please post in English to follow forum rules. Your error code is currently under investigation with the team, however, a complete bug report would help.

This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Hi!

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One. I got the same results as @Wallace44 and @Rapman666999 when checking the server statuses.

Platform: Base Xbox One

Version of Game: 1.14

Ranked/Unranked/Leagues : Both ranked and unranked races seem to work fine. My problems are the same as described in the video @Wallace44 uploaded

Wired or Wireless Connection? : Wireless

The amount of players in your session? : N/A

Were you the host? : I can host and join unranked and ranked races.

Did this issue happens for everyone in the session : N/A

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? : Same as described by @Wallace44, any time I return to menus it comes up. I have no access to podium pass or the item shop.

Report Code : TAPM-TMES-VSTE-EGTX

Edited by IsMiseJack
Completed bug report template
  • Like 1

I have also exact same problem as everybody else on this topic. My Platfrom is PC with Steam. I tried allkind of things as everybody else (firewall, reinstall and test links were ok).

Edited by Lithium974

Unfortunately same here... Error 500:H
My mate got same issue, we do not have any ideas how to fix it.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

1.PNG

Just bought the game and having the same issue. I hope you can solve it otherwise i will refund the game. Really game breaking error 😕

Steam ID: 76561198155976606

Steam Name The Big Lebowski

1490192809_Screenshot2021-01-13215809.jpg.a975a84532d2263a8e202bc516cf6fdb.jpg

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<OnlineServiceStatus>
<ServerStatus accessible="true"/>
<!-- Message to be displayed by game if the server is not accessible -->
<Message>
<Text language="pt-BR">O servidor do jogo F1 2019 está desconectado para manutenção</Text>
<Text language="en-GB">F1 2019 game services are down for maintenance</Text>
<Text language="fr-FR">Les services du jeu F1 2019 ne sont pas accessibles pour cause de maintenance</Text>
<Text language="fr-CA">Les services du jeu F1 2019 ne sont pas accessibles pour cause de maintenance</Text>
<Text language="de-DE">Der Spielservice von F1 2019 ist wegen Wartungsarbeiten nicht verfügbar</Text>
<Text language="it-IT">I servizi di gioco di F1 2019 non sono disponibili causa manutenzione</Text>
<Text language="ja-JP">F1 2019ゲームサービスはメンテンナスのため休止しています</Text>
<Text language="pl-PL">Usługi gry F1 2019 nie działają ze względu na konserwację</Text>
<Text language="ru-RU">Службы игры F1 2019 закрыты на технические работы</Text>
<Text language="zh-CN">F1 2019 游戏服务正在维护</Text>
<Text language="es-ES">Los servicios de juego de F1 2019 están en fase de mantenimiento</Text>
<Text language="es-MX">Los servicios de juego de F1 2019 están en fase de mantenimiento</Text>
</Message>
</OnlineServiceStatus>

Hi all,

same problem here, hoping for a fix. 🙂

Wired connection, respective ports opened, a few dozen other games work.

I can also access the online services with above link, but ingame always error 500.

Tried Firewall off, even tried DMZ, still error 500. 🙂

How is this error only occur to some but not everyone? try and fix it ASAP, fed up of missing league races with friends because this dumb bug! 

El error es de servicios en línea, no permite entrar a la tienda ni jugar eventos semanales , pero si permite jugar partidas multijugador online. El código de error es: 500:H

14 hours ago, Lithium974 said:

I have also exact same problem as everybody else on this topic.

Same problem, FAI ZEOP Réunion, you too ?

Hi, I have got the same problem, I can't use any online services - error code H:500. What's the solution of this problem? Please help!