Patch 1.15 | PATCH NOW LIVE

Patch 1.15 is now LIVE across all platforms. Please see below for latest patch notes

• Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
  • Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
  • Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
  • Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
  • Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
  • Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying

Happy racing,

Barry

• Thanks 3
  • Agree 1

Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended 

Same problem have with Bottas and never resolved. 

• Agree 1

@BarryBL nice to see another patch, however I do have 3 questions / requests remaining before I would consider the developers work "done" on the F1 2020 game:

Is there any chance we will get more drivers (namely F2 drivers) as contractable drivers into myteam mode?
Any chance we might get a fix for overtaking the safety car if we are lapped in a race and stuck behind the leader and the SC in front of him?
Final point on the wishlist, engine manufacturers decals / sponsor stickers to put on our cars in myteam mode?

Both issues have been requested multiple times and one would think that they are not impossible to implement into an annual full price game with microtransactions? In a perfect world the developer would also look into the issues with cheating in online races and time trials and the like, not that I am stil expecting this might actually happen.

@barryBL

What does "added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial" mean?

Thanks

1 hour ago, dwin20 said:

@barryBL

What does "added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial" mean?

Thanks

A Williams is as fast as a Mercedes.

Is this optional? How does it impact single player? I like being able to see in time trials the differences between the cars - can I still do this?

Thanks

this is optional in time trial. Yes it's still possible to have the realistic perfomance in TT.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

And thanks to 1.15, I can't use my microphone in the game, and just discovered that the "Racing Line" feature is completely locked out.. Not able to select ANY setting, and no racing lines anywhere... Sure glad those brits are so much better than Americans... Sure glad they NEVER have bugs... Like the Benjamin Daley "Park Ferme" bug... Funny that I often change my "setup" (in the garage) DURING Qualifying, and have NEVER had "Park Ferme" pulled on me ??? GREAT JOB GUYS (and girls)...

Just launched the game again, and this issue disappeared (Dynamic Racing Line)...

Edited by DiverSteve
Re-Ran Game And It Changed

@BarryBL With the upgrade I lost my VIP status and all my xp points - how do I get them back?

Edited by dwin20

Also I had been up to tier 5 and now back at tier 1 - and all the VIP challenges that I had completed are now gone and I can't even access that menu...

Edited by dwin20

9 hours ago, dwin20 said:

@BarryBL With the upgrade I lost my VIP status and all my xp points - how do I get them back?

Please complete a bug report @dwin20 in the Technical Assistance section and we can look into this for you

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Please complete a bug report @dwin20 in the Technical Assistance section and we can look into this for you

@BarryBL Submitted it - thanks

@BarryBLPlease guys, we need rapidly that the game difficulty are singular in all the tracks, mainly in career mode, because have some tracks that IA is 1,5 second faster and in the same difficulty (I use 95) in other tracks they’re are 1 second slower, I play since F1 2015 Game, and I felt that later F1 2018 Game, you lost the way how to equality the difficulty (time that drivers do) on game for the tracks. Hopefully that this be resolved.

• Agree 1