Jump to content Jump to content

Hori Apex Racing Wheel and other wheels incompatibility

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, thebestraser said:

It has to be detected in virtual controller, not in vjoy 🙂

You have to go to IO devices, and in physical, it would appear

I tried it, virtual controller detected the hori apex only one time. I've unplugged and plugged again the USB and now virtual controller can't detect the Hori. I've only "DirectInput"and "Xinput"

Edited by JustSnooze

14 hours ago, thebestraser said:

It has to be detected in virtual controller, not in vjoy 🙂

You have to go to IO devices, and in physical, it would appear

solved but it doesn't work for me, the wheel work in monitor vjoy but not in game.

2.PNG

Cattura.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
Le 26/05/2021 à 12h21, JustSnooze a déclaré :

résolu mais cela ne fonctionne pas pour moi, la roue fonctionne dans le moniteur vjoy mais pas dans le jeu.

2.PNG

Cattura.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

il faut réessayer j'ai eu beaucoup de mal à mettre l'axe parfois ça marche et l'autre réessaye jusqu'a  que ça marche pareil pour les autres boutons

Edited by Aure2939

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 11:23 PM, thebestraser said:

I'm very occupied with exams and the school, I think that it would be for June. I know that it os a lot of time but I can't make the video earlier. Sorry, try to experiment with the program because I did it by experimenting

Hi man! I would really apreciate it if you could make a video now if you have the time. I just can't make it work. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I just make a video about vjoy for settings with the Hori Apex Wheel (RWA) but in the video I don't use Virtual Controller, I use a better and easier program called Gremlin Joystick, this program is better because u don't need to configure all the axis and button by yourself, the program do it for you, so it's easier to settings de wheels, I post the link of video just here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8OyNVD7LY&t=995s 

For more question, add me on discord with CKP#7875 I respond in 5 m approximately.

Et pour mes amies français n'hésitez vraiment pas à allez voir ma vidéo, je conduis mille fois mieux depuis que j'utilise tout c'est logiciel, donc aller vite voir la vidéo ! 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, sawreen said:

Hi man! I would really apreciate it if you could make a video now if you have the time. I just can't make it work. Thanks!

Hi guys, I just make a video about vjoy for settings with the Hori Apex Wheel (RWA) but in the video I don't use Virtual Controller, I use a better and easier program called Gremlin Joystick, this program is better because u don't need to configure all the axis and button by yourself, the program do it for you, so it's easier to settings de wheels, I post the link of video just here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8OyNVD7LY&t=995s 

For more question, add me on discord with CKP#7875 I respond in 5 m approximately.

Et pour mes amies français n'hésitez vraiment pas à allez voir ma vidéo, je conduis mille fois mieux depuis que j'utilise tout c'est logiciel, donc aller vite voir la vidéo ! 

• 1 month later...

I know that is quite late to say this, but there is another method. You can download touch racer in your mobile phone (there are lots of tutorials) ando configure the F1 2020/2021 in order to play with the mobile. When you've done this, uninstall touch racer and do the steps that I made before. This is to avoid the most common problem showed in the photo below. In this way you can assign as x- and x+ and not <- L and ->L. It works with F1 2021 too 🙂 

image.png

On 1/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, cocokingplayer said:

I haven't seen that. Thank you for making a video, it was imposible for me 😅. In addition, I believe that it is easier than what I explained before so thank you very much 😉 

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, cocokingplayer said:

I can't see the video, when i open it youtube says that it doesn't exist