Sign in to follow this  

What do you believe makes a great racing team

when you and your team mate are working well together and getting lots of 1-2's at least that's good teamwork for me or at the very least you're both scoring big in the races at least

Yea well my team always race together getting high positions which trying to improve by having private races so that we can have a fast clean race

So long as people don't work together to deliberately screw over or hamper other drivers, I don't care.

Whether I'm in a lobby by myself, with some friends, or people in my team, I treat them the same as I do every other competitor. Deliberately holding someone else up to let a team-mate get by them isn't something I like to do.

It doesn't feel right when you win because you and two/three other people are colluding against the rest of the lobby to ensure you all get 1st/2nd/3rd/4th. If anything I race my friends/team-mates harder than everyone else because it's more meaningful to beat them fair-and-square compared to other people, but I'm not going to go messing anybody over to ensure a team podium.

That is very true. If I got past a random player ya don't hold them up to let or team passed ur team mate has to work for it. That's just cheating in the end off the day. I've seen people fly off the track and get corner cut infront of you just so you ram them and there mate gets passed.

I’m going to look pass the fact that the answers are subjective and with a wrongful conclusion.  The answer number one comes with the premises the the fastest team can’t and won’t race together. I can’t recall any teams that don’t race with each other so that statement I find irrelevant.  

Is quite obvious that you referring to a specific team in answer 1 and likewise that you referring to your own team in answer 2. Therefore is really hard to choose an objective answer.  

I can only talk for myself and partly for my own team. In our team we all playing different games and that's probably the most likely scenario for most of the others teams as well. But with the release of Autosport I think the teams are going to regroup, just like the release of Grid 2.

Hit the nail on the head there storm, well written. My opinion is, a team is a bunch of guys that want to represent each other, wether they're fast or slow, which get results wether they're in a lobby with or without other team mates. A team is also a bunch of friends that enjoy the game and challenging other teams and each other in the process (lap times etc).

Oh and another opinion, a team is not a team if they wreck other drivers and combine themselves in a lobby to wreck other drivers. Them people do not deserve to be a team. A team is all about clean racing and like previously stated, represent each other in a good way. A team also steps up to the mark of a challenge at every oppertunity no matter what the odds of winning are.

To answer the question on this post, a great racing team consists of drivers that can beat the competition fairly, and in a clean manner wether they are in the lobby by themselves or with other team members. Don't see the point in racing a full lobby of your own team. The competition is against other racing teams.

Well funny yes just referred your team as 1 and mine 2. I was asking the public what they thought nothing to do with your team. You trying to say we take your team out cause that is a pile of blank.

What just like yesterday frisky? Think you need a good word with your team. They're making the rest of the team look bad. I like a lot of CGS but there's some guys there that aren't playing the game right.

Well if you don't tell me how am I to know.I want this rubbish to stop so we can have a proper championship so far we haven't as uve hit us or us hit you. Plus far as I know uve been trying grab some of our drivers. U just to conclusion to fast as I had good races with you the other day and I've warned people before

What drivers are we supposed to have pinched? If your referring to jackyboy he asked to join us. I knew it was a plot. As far as I'm concerned there's a hell of a lot of immaturity going on. I were In a lobby last night and had 4 of your guys trying to wreck me. Just hav a word with your guys yeah. I'm not for all the pettiness

I found out about that afterwards which aparrently u we Slabbering about our team saying were going to be nothing on grid auto sport and that u want to ruin our team. Just saying what I heard. I've no time for childish games everyone has to grow up or get gone

Really haha, I don't even think about your team. I have no interest in what happens to your team as far as grid autosport is concerned. I have my own team to deal with. Haven't got an issue with you and a few more of your team but the others just try to stir the pot.

Anything referring to the comments In this post have been dealt with and won't be any problems in the future.

A teammate that qualifies well, and knows when I'm faster than them..
Massa would be a perfect partner for you then :p
Massa, Sjsharp2010 is faster than you. I repeat. Sjsharp2010 is faster. than. you.

;)

KazzyMac said:
A teammate that qualifies well, and knows when I'm faster than them..
Massa would be a perfect partner for you then :p
Massa, Sjsharp2010 is faster than you. I repeat. Sjsharp2010 is faster. than. you.

;)
Well I was in my last season on 2012 He got all of 7 points whereas I got 425

I hope the players in online in GAS not to brake as  Massa  in last lap in  Canada  .. b-(    =))
Nah, the blame was on Checo for that one (Massa was proven to have braked much earlier than normal.) :P