Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[IMPROVEMENT] Damage on the supporters (speccy) cars and graphics improvements !

From my point of view seeing nothing happen to cars etc. when I hit them with 150 km/h is severely immersion breaking.

Plaargath said:
From my point of view seeing nothing happen to cars etc. when I hit them with 150 km/h is severely immersion breaking.
A massive destruction (detached headlight,half  broken lights) would be nice for this game. Now it's Codie decision.

GSHOCCKK said:
Hey kids this is not GTA V its rally game.
It's a rally  game yeah in irl a crashed car has this lights crashed and spectacular accidents, we don't are in 1999

Hi I bought the game Codemasters Dirt Rally just because you have taken the road of driving simulation , but you can not let the damage as they are now , because too arcade . Dirt Rally needs realistic and serious damage . When you take a tree front must be the withdrawal of the car immediately , you have to break the engine in a violent impact , must break the wheels , suspension , and steering wheel must hear all this . Take as an example damage Richard Burns Rally .

A random location for broken glass, lights and a amplification of impact if car crash many times is a good thing for a more realistic game.

A Crow who moving then a car going on it's necessary for realistic touch. Actually lol

OzoreXS said:
It looks like it wasnt funny at all....

Actually isnt realistic is the reason of the lol i'm not sadic ^^

A little up for 2016 and new rally edition ! Game need to have destructible speccy cars , a moving crow and improvement for circle edges.

Game need more smoke and fully destructive car in crash like this
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27dato_crash-au-jolly-rally-valle-d-aosta-2014_auto
or like this

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/05/1454763005-accident.gif

Same for glasses, cars need to have dynamic textures on windshield and other glasses in game. Dev pls work for this a different position of impact  as nature and location of damage in the glass (pebble impact) + improve randomization.
Then a broke my windshield damage seems always be identic : /

For example

A little up for add all features of this post in future update of game

If the cars would move a little would be fine too.  If there is some sort of licensing issue about smashing your own car into another vehicle, then maybe some movement would be sufficient.  

gfRally said:
If the cars would move a little would be fine too.  If there is some sort of licensing issue about smashing your own car into another vehicle, then maybe some movement would be sufficient.  
+1

destroyed  wheels like in dirt of 2007 are pretty awesome and missing in DR 

Game need grass and water effect in ego engine like in other graphics engine (U4 , cryengine) Them car moves on the grass a effect of crushed grass was a good effect in my opinion or tree who losing their leaf(water effect like in dirt 2 and 3). In PC (maybe in One and PS4 ?) it can be add without impact 60 frames performance. A lot of players waiting for a dirt with ego engine 4 (dx12).
a video for demonstrating :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrFxzpbxYg

or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f77H2xZKpU