Sign in to follow this  

RaceNet and GRID Autosport

Having launched alongside DiRT Showdown back in 2012, it’s crazy to think that RaceNet is over two years old already. New games have arrived and with each one the service continues to evolve. We’re now on the brink of releasing GRID Autosport to the world, and with it, our best RaceNet support to date.

We’ve got a host of great RaceNet features, from the familiar stat tracking to the brand new RaceNet Clubs, which is one feature we think you’re going to absolutely love. But enough talk, let’s dive into the details.

...Read More

I love the look and feel of this game. I know it shouldn't be the first thing I think of, but the graphics are awesome here. 

What font do you use in GRID Autosport? Is it a public one or is it a custom one you guys made? Because it is awesome.

LewisBCR6 said:
Will we be able to make our racing clubs in advance, before the launch of the game? @Loore
I second this, would love to start making the club now, I have already round up 24 participants in my existing gaming community. We are all eagerly anticipating this release...

Keep up the good work codies....

Once you've played Autosport for the first time RaceNet will open up the option to create a club.

Loore said:
Once you've played Autosport for the first time RaceNet will open up the option to create a club.
Does the Autosport Racenet only open as a whole when you've played it, or does it open on the 24th? I wanna stalk my American friends progress :p

I can understand non-owners not being able to create club because... well, its kinda pointless :)) 

Some parts may open but for the most part you'll need to be playing Autosport :)

Hey guys why PSN user have problems with Racenet on Grid Autosport can t do your challenges normal multiplayer works but if i click on challenges or something with club it says not available please try again later.

I cannot access Racenet or the online mode.  I have a pre-existing Racenet account and have purchased the DLC Season Pass.  I have contacted Codemasters Customer services

Loore

Have had digital download on PS3 of Autosports since release date in Australia, great game and greater improvements over Grid 2. However, after playing for nearly a week I have been locked out of Racenet while I can access it on computer, it is not updating my progress at all  and not allowing me to access Racenet via the game so cannot play challenges and cannot access anything to do with Racenet from the game so my club sees me as inactive can't even use team livery. Can you advise what I can do to get the whole game working. Have deleted the download 7832mg and did download again to no avail. Also the Black Edition car does not appear in vehicles after the separate 24 mg download.

As a suggestion the problem seems to be that both PS3 (could also be xbox360 and computer users) download and Codemasters Racenet seem to develop a conflict that stops the gamer from enjoying the experience of the FULL GAME. So why can't the user delete their Racenet account and allow the game to RE-recognise the gamer and RECONNECT the gamers progress within RACENET.

I am not a whinger otherwise I would not use your product...but as a supporter.. surely  their has to be a way that US the user can  somehow control our own destiny and that would be by Codemasters allowing the user the choice to FIX their problem.. which seems to be that Codemasters & PC, PS3nd Xbox users are denied their right to control their own destiny by deleting their Codemasters account and then re-establishing as if a new user without the CAVEAT from Codemasters saying this account is already in use. I am more then happy to assist Codemasters in fixing this caveat in anyway you choose by  investigating my problem via my account.

PS... I had similar problems with this issue on Grid 2 but through persistence found work a rounds that works for me unfortunately the way Autosports is presented these work a rounds seem to have been locked and or omitted.

Please contact if I can assist  as I only want to play all the game features... Thanks

Went back to Grid 2 also a digital download and accessed and played Global challenges without a problem.. so my RACENET Account is not corrupted in any way .. the problem is simply a programming problem within Autosport and users who either or both have corrupted saves  and or locked out of parts of the game (challenges) so if grid 2 is working why is Autosport not.

I am also a PSN user, have the digital download and am totally unable to access RaceNet (tells me its not available) despite my PS3 being in the DMZ on my router (I have the same problems as banjotosca above).  I can play other online games without a problem.

Please can you offer any advise on what to do?

Locked  out of Racenet simply go back to

grid 2 play a Global Challenge and all should be good. it must re-establish your account or so it seems any way worked for me!

The above worked for me. But if your having trouble getting reset (corrupted game save) try this whether a ps plus member or not save regularly with a usb stick. If you notice that your games online races  amount to 2584 abort save go back to save a see if it says where your up to (in my case 345 online) but save say 2584 so I quit and went back to my save until it showed my actual saves (345) then copy this to your ps plus account or your usb.

Then do your saves at the end of each session preferably the shorter the session the better and less lost of game play. If this helps you then great if your confused by my gibberish then email me or send friend request to my ps3 account and I will happily walk you through the process. Hopefully someone from CM will see this post and upload the solution for all to see!