Sign in to follow this  

FIA World Rallycross - Hell

Brilliant race this weekend at Hell in Norway, you can watch again right here if you missed it

http://new.livestream.com/fiaworldrallycross/events/3081819/videos/53944735 

Is that the real name of the place? :p Saw it advertised over the weekend as something like "It's hotting up in Hell" and I couldn't help but think it's gotta be a nickname for the place or something?

Is that the real name of the place? :p Saw it advertised over the weekend as something like "It's hotting up in Hell" and I couldn't help but think it's gotta be a nickname for the place or something?
Yup thats it's name.

Yup thats it's name.
Haha, I may have to go there one day just so I can tell people I've been to Hell and back :p

Yup thats it's name.
Haha, I may have to go there one day just so I can tell people I've been to Hell and back :p
Maybe I'll go too. I'll see you in Hell!

One of several European rallycross tracks I would like to visit! 

I was at Le Mans at the weekend so I will be checking out the coverage this evening. I have already seen the results though and I'm glad to see that Block delivered a performance to silence the critics, also pleased to see Solberg finishing high as well. OMSE are certainly shaping up as the team to beat this year. 

I'm half way through the Eurosport coverage of the event, but the racing looks awesome, I'd love to go to maybe Lydden Hill one day to see it. The joker lap is an interesting concept too, I quite like it!

Holjes is coming up next I think, if you liked Hell you'll love that its such an awesome circuit 
Round 4 is Kouvola (Finland), Holjes is Round 5. :)

I have lost count of the number of times I've researched a trip to Holjes. It is reckoned to be
the European rallycross event to go to. Getting there is a proper mission though! 

To be honest I fancy a trip to all the Scandinavian rounds; the track at Kouvola looks fantastic as well.