Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt rally-Bug after rallyX update...

Slim1664

Thanks sooooo much for the option to turn off drivers hands and the wheel. It greatly improves my ability to tell exactly where my car is pointing from cockpit view but.....

It also switches off the co-driver model. Had a shock when I turned to see an empty seat. Yes tested in an actual rally and not just rallyX ;-)
Slim1664 said:
Thanks sooooo much for the option to turn off drivers hands and the wheel. It greatly improves my ability to tell exactly where my car is pointing from cockpit view but.....

It also switches off the co-driver model. Had a shock when I turned to see an empty seat. Yes tested in an actual rally and not just rallyX ;-)

Haha that's a pretty funny bug if it's going to happen to everyone :D
Slim1664 said:

Haha that's a pretty funny bug if it's going to happen to everyone :D
Anyone who doesn't use TrackIR probably wont notice but driving through wales in the Subaru, go into preferences and turn off driver arms and steering wheel and POOF he vanishes!

Archived