Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Unlock boundary objective

hi, I'm subtiltypoet944, I'm writing to you for a problem I had.  In the list of achievements to unlock, there is an achievement that says that if you change your teammate during the season, it unlocks this achievement for you.  Unfortunately it didn't happen to me, I was in private team mode and in mid-season I changed my teammate, but the goal didn't unlock.

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose

hi, I apologize and I admit my ignorance ... I don't understand what I have to do to report the bug, the thread you posted tells me it's closed to answers ...

3 hours ago, lunario34 said:

hi, I apologize and I admit my ignorance ... I don't understand what I have to do to report the bug, the thread you posted tells me it's closed to answers ...

Do it here using the template in the closed thread.

hi, my name is subtiltypoet 944 and I had a problem with an objective not unlocked, that is the one in which if you change driver mid-season it unlocks the objective.  now I use version 1.15, but by now I have passed the season and therefore I should do other races to see if the problem recurs or not.  i know back then when it wasn't unlocked i had an older version ... i can't make videos, i was just wondering if you have noticed this problem in others.  1.12

Hi @lunario34

If you copy the template, and paste it in this thread. Then add your answers here.