Jump to content Jump to content

Failing to submit/save a lap record in SOLO mode

LahymeFDV

Hello all, I'm using version 1.15 of the game on STEAM and I'm unable to save a lap record. It simply WON'T save me lap record into the leaderboard!

Very annoying because it's very hard to set a good lap time. This issue is frequently ocurring when using the classic cars on MONZA track. At the time, I'm playing with F2004 and just set a 1:22 lap time (which for me is fast), when I reload the game, it only shows my PREVIOUS record which was 1:24!! Just a pain in the arse. Really disappointed with this issue because it happened 3 times already. I need some positioning from you guys, ALSO, I'm connected into RACENET account, so I have NO idea what could be. I just know that I'm leaving the records way and not going to play anymore IF I'm losing my real life time trying to play and it just won't save the effort.

Well, I did it so there is no bug in the game, it is your PC or a connectivity issue (or a Steam ID / Racenet one).

I have verified one other similar TT issue today, so please be assured there is nothing meant @LahymeFDV by the posting to the contrary.

But at least you know it is solvable in some way and not an actual game bug. I suggest you edit your post or submit the required information after troubleshooting;

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

On 1/23/2021 at 3:57 AM, LahymeFDV said:

As far I'm still getting the issue and my network is crystal clear, I will not change the upon thread... In fact, even if's still a error on STEAM account, must be something related to the country X codemasters servers...

That would be your decision, but bugs need to be replicated and if they can't they're not a bug.

• Administrator

Agreed with @steviejay69

For CM to be able to diagnose a issue, we need to be able to replicate it. On my system and settings, all works as designed. Are you running a firewall? If so, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074. Adding a complete bug report with what troubleshooting you have taken will be important here.

@LahymeFDV are you running any mods at all? Even something like a visual mod (like a livery) compromises your online experience.

Archived