Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally World RX Update | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally World RX Update | Codemasters Blog

At the start of last month we announced our partnership with the FIA World Rallycross Championship and today we’re pleased to release the first of two new World RX updates which will bring the world’s fastest growing motorsport to DiRT Rally.

Read the full story here

The last update was incredible, congrats, the ffb finally goes perfect, and you can feel the road, all bumps, gravel.... Finaly i can feel the same sensation as when i drive the RBR.... Not only in rx, in stages was improve a lot too. 10 points!!!!

Good morning friends! Then I made my debut in "Rallycross" in Dirt Rally game .. It was the most fun and realistic you can do with your clothes on ... Not that I have run some real rallycross car by today's performance but something like this real estate faithfully, I have not experienced in any game ever So this must be a smash hit, but its like for anyone who has any connection to the sport and has tried in reality .... Lets just say congratulations to "Codmaster" and all involved parties. Sincerely Stefan "ExTe" Modin Sweden

Hello, since the steam update my dirt rally game ( V0.600 ), my game crashes. At th moment i can not play Rally, RX. Hillclimb, i am very sad. Error 41.

I have just updated the game and now I have very low FPS making it almost unplayable....... previously smooth as silk.

I just got this game yesterday, so I don't know what the game was like before the update. However, I would like to see more classes in the Rally Cross. It would be really nice to see the RX150 category in the game as they are awesome.